Happy Valentines - Some Simple Thoughts Of Love

Since I can’t do much right now (because of my broken leg), I thought of writing some thoughts about love since it’s Valentines Day.

Happy Valentines Day to everyone by the way.

Simple Thoughts of LOVE

Don’t you ever wonder why some Love grow and why some Love fail no matter how hard you try to work things out? Isn’t it disconcerting to hear that Love encompasses all that is good and yet realize that sometimes Love just ain’t enough? What’s Love anyway? Some say that Love has no definition only existence others claim otherwise. Love is sometimes hard to put into words since it varies from one person to another. Some people find it corny or mushy. Some even avoid it like a dreadful disease. What is it with Love that some people wince or smile with delight just by the thought of it? Isn’t it strange for some people to just wait 4 it while others search the world not knowing that what they are looking 4 is right in front of them?

Love is a mystery, indeed. It should be taken as an unfathomable gift that can’t be questioned in its ways. Whether we share the same sentiments or not the fact remains that everyone longs to give him/herself to someone, to have a deep soul relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively or simply just to have someone to share the wonderful experience with. If you find yourself in Love with someone who doesn’t Love you back, be gentle with yourself. Don’t despair! There’s nothing wrong with you. Love just didn’t choose to rest in the other person’s heart. If you find someone else in Love with you whom you feel no love at all, feel honored that love came and knocked at your door, but gently refuse the gift you cannot reciprocate. Don't take advantage. Don’t cause pain. We are all but humans who feel the same pains of an unrequited LOVE.

• 5 months later...