The Nightmare

aaront222

First I want to STRESS this- THERE ARE ABSOLUTEY NO REWARDS FOR COMPLETING THIS QUEST! IT IS MERELY TO SEE IF I CAN MAKE UP A GOOD QUEST!

Aaront222 has fallen into a nightmare. He is currently rolling around the Wind and Rain pub asleep. Your job is to wake him up. The problem is that it is a special nightmare caused by an evil being. You need to figure out who that being is and how to reverse my sleep. There is also a being that possesses the item to reverse my sleep. You must mention that too. The clues are the little parts of speech that I utter at random intervals.

If you think this is a good quest you can provide rewards. However, if you provide rewards I will disqualify you from this quest.
No alts-This is just like any other quest but with no rewards!
Limit 5 guesses per week- I don't want too many pms or stuff like that. It's just too hard.
You may use any web resources- This quest has little or nothing to do with MD I am actually referring to other games that you have to decode.
Rules are subject to change-Someone will find a loophole and abuse it *cough* Ledah *cough* Me *cough*. This rule is to prevent that abuse.

If you wish to enter this Quest then please reply or your pms regarding this will be nulled.

Edited by aaront222

• Root Admin

[quote name='aaront222' date='14 February 2010 - 12:41 PM' timestamp='1266151290' post='54465']
Hint- If you are 20 or older you have almost zero chances of completing this quest based upon the source of the proper knowledge to complete this quest. Even 16 year olds will usually lack proper knowledge.
[/quote]

Sounds Like a hideous Quest, I know only a few that would satify the first critira, and even fewer who would satify the second, and out of them even less actually quest

If you make a quest where only a few will be able to answer then its a pointless really bad quest.

Perhaps if you changed it so it would be more open ended so you could look at their reasons for their answers and not just the answer...

So, Here is my opinion of your quest. It Stinks. Make a that EVERYONE will be able to do, then you might be able to get a few of the real Questers in the game to do it.