[Loreroot]Flamewarrior

Flamewarrior is a mystery even to me!!! I require help with his role in MagicDuel, Loreroot, and possibly the Guardians of the Root. So far, he can cook, give pedicures, manicures, and make new footwear for those who need it. I am willing to read ideas/suggestions.

Edited by Shadowseeker

• 4 weeks later...

why not make gauntlets instead of giving manicures or pedicures? be a cobbler - one who repairs shoes. get inspiration from the fire-breather character in Inkheart. i think it will suit you. i can make a background story draft if you like.

My advise to you is that if you cannot think of a specific roll for your character, start considering the needs of the realm.
Allmost any type of profesion could be a good idea at this moment, even better if it is something nobody does. Consider something which can be original, not so hard to perform and which also can help you interact with the community.

Saludos,
K

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Kriskah Arcanu' date='22 March 2010 - 01:29 PM' timestamp='1269282567' post='56770']
My advise to you is that if you cannot think of a specific roll for your character, start considering the needs of the realm.
Allmost any type of profesion could be a good idea at this moment, even better if it is something nobody does. Consider something which can be original, not so hard to perform and which also can help you interact with the community.

Saludos,
K
[/quote]

I agree with Kriskah. Find a need of the realm and go with it. How about a horse stable? I gifted Shadowseeker a Steed. I'm sure he could use new stuff for it. Sell war horses and such and wagons. Kriskah could probably use new wheels on her wagon! LOL

Its kinda a chicken and egg scenario.

You can start by telling your story and how the story fits into your role, or you can start to find a role in MD and make your story to fit the role.

Like the advices given before me, look around MD, and see what role you want to play.

Integrate both your story and your role.

We can give beter advices of role if you can make your story available to us.

We know you are a warrior.

More details of how you are a warrior and what does the warrior do would help.

Based on the name, I would lean towards blacksmith, rather than cobbler.

:D

• 2 weeks later...