Words And Shapes

Akasha

[font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][color="#800000"][size="4"][b] [/b][/size][/color][/font]

[font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"] [color="#800000"][size="4"][b]Words and Shapes[/b][/size][/color][/font]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"]Our human mind limits the words to definitions.
We forget the shapes build upon words.
We limited our believes, our range of imaginations and we started to give a specific sense to each word; it is like we blind ourselves with the words.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] Today I had a wonderful talk with Awii about his revelation regarding shapes. YES! We are surrounded by shapes build out of words.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] He is the only one that came to me to speak about a real location and a logic explanation of Book of Principles. He used the words to shape the location. One step is done. That does not mean he found it, just that he learned to search the true meaning.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] It is like the numerous actions and theories about Land Weapons. SEE? The word you define blinds you. You have 2 words: land and weapons.
You define land as one of the current territories, which is correct;[/size][/font][/color]

[font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"][color="#800000"]You define weapons as something to help you hurt someone/something; to attack, which is [/color][color="#800000"][u]wrong[/u][/color][color="#800000"]![/color][/size][/font]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] Take a look in your inventory. What do you have there defined as a weapon?[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] Yes! You have cloths, used as a weapon against cold, sun, wind. What else?
You have weapons to attack: swords, axes, daggers, knifes, etc; also you may find other meaning for those and other items, like shields to protect yourself .[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] So, a weapon is also used to protect yourself or something. The first impact the word gives us is as a weapon to attack, to damage something. We, as humans forget to think, we blind ourselves and leave the beast that lies down in us to act![/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] Yes, the beast! The only thing that separates us from animals is our brain and the power to think more and abstain, calm our beast. [/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] A land weapon is, in my definition and findings a weapon that protects the land. From what? Take a look at our Earth ! It is an organism filled with us, the parasites. Sometimes the people represent the danger. We are the ones to start the wars, we are the ones to take benefit of nature givings without giving something back, in return.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] So, yes. Land weapons are not a great dystoring weapon that you can use in war to activate it and use it at your own desire and on who you would like.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] Think at them as an organism, as a part of the body, the Land. They are mechanic and spiritual. Like us. We have the body, that works as a mechanism, a machine; and the spirit, the soul that fills the body, animates the machine.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] Your greed in finding how it works and use it blinds you from actual seeing things clear. To activate something and use it, you first need to understand the working. To control something you need to own it, or to know it's mechanics.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] While listening ideas and opinions I stumble upon this ''I'', I can, I will''.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] Why ''I''? What made you think it is an I and not a We? What is the reason for this I? Human feelings, that want you to be the only one? The need of power? Control? That is/are the reasons why you can't find it, you can't see it. It is not you.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] I find it amusing when I see people searching for a place in Marind Bell, from where the weapon can be activated.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] Again, the power of words and shapes. What do we know about Marind Bell;s weapon? We only know that it is the only land that can close; that has a gate to protect it. I say that there are too many clues about it but written in words and not shapes.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] Another weapon that I find interesting, is one that I saw reacting when fed. How, what is does is part of what makes it interesting and I would like to test more on this subject, but I guess it is not the time for it.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] The other one needs human sacrifice when you simply follow the mechanics of activating it, not to speak about the spiritual part, the other magic that you are so interested in.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] Spirals, Spheres, Circles, all are words that define shapes. Start at the meaning of words and put them in shapes. You will see more of this world. Just like Mirrors... same shapes, or reflections of some shapes.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"] Pyramids, books and cubes, tunnels and lost past. Everything is there and I will try, one finding it to reveal to those that can read and listen to it, be it enemy or friend, information that is given to public is full of meaning and you can learn a lot from it; but, as in any other craft, you need to '''steal'' how to from your teacher, not to copy his/her steps or else you will hit a wall of blindness.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#800000"][font="Monotype Corsiva, cursive"][size="3"]
PS: article for md-archives.com, only that atm it is not functional
[/size][/font][/color]