Recruitment

Sasha Lilias

[font="Palatino Linotype"][center]The dimensional shifters are now recruiting new members.[/center]
I shall be using the idea that Phantasm used in his recruitment flyer,seeing as it was a a very good way of sorting things out.
Please write your player name, age, mindpower and why you think you should be a member of the Dimensional Shifters.
Please note that the DS alliance is not affiliated with any land, it is neutral, like the Soldiers of the Inner Sun or the Legend Speakers.If you wish to be affiliated with a land then please do not apply.
[Update] To make this fair, if you are already affiliated with a land then please pm me personally with the required information, the only difference shall be that you will need to think up a better reason for why you should be a member.

Thankyou all
~Sasha Lilias~[/font]
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Example;
Name - Sasha Lilias
Age - 218
Mindpower - 5
Reason for application - I believe I can bring new ideas to the alliance to help it grow and become stronger.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Sasha Lilias

[quote name='Sasha Lilias' date='27 February 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1267300731' post='55421']
Please note that the DS alliance is not affiliated with any land, it is neutral, like the Soldiers of the Inner Sun or the Legend Speakers.

[/quote]
Both the Dimensional Shifters and the Legend Speakers are aligned with The MDA lands. While MDA has no sovereign ruler, that doesn't mean it isn't a land.

[quote name='pamplemousse' date='28 February 2010 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1267318125' post='55442']
Both the Dimensional Shifters and the Legend Speakers are aligned with The MDA lands. While MDA has no sovereign ruler, that doesn't mean it isn't a land.
[/quote]
Very true but to alot of people the MDA lands are seen to be neutral