Wtb Pimped Grasan

Lifeline

i sold 2 pimped grasans with ID 49xxxx to somebody a few month ago. i noticed i need one of them back. if those 2 pimped are on accounts that retired or were sacrificed then a normal grasan or pimped with ID between 48xxxx and 50xxxx would be fine as well. NO TOKENS and i dont care about the age. only that the grasan/pimped grasan is in that ID range

i have a pimped grasan w/ id 50xxxx, that i'm priming for saccing and have 8 tokens and ~2300 wins on it, so i would only sell it for a really outrageous offer :D

Edited by Totenkopf

[quote name='Shadowseeker' date='27 March 2010 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1269721115' post='57022']
Toten..check please. he said NO tokens.
[/quote]
yeah, but just putting it out there in case he REALLY wants the id number and gets desperate enough :D

[quote name='Lifeline' date='02 April 2010 - 04:41 AM' timestamp='1270147286' post='57380']
bump
[/quote]
you were after a pimped grasam 2008 edition?i have the one you traded with me still, no tokens, as when you swapped with me lifeline, ID:49xxxx , are you still after this creature? message me in game..

[quote name='Lifeline' date='03 April 2010 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1270331176' post='57597']
hmm 3 people now awesome :)
goldfinger has my old one now i finally remember that i traded it with u.
Manda and chrispr do u have a pimped grasan or a normal one?
[/quote]
i have a normal one