Colours For Fighting

Asterdai

when you set your attack to Defence, have it appear in a different colour for easy viewing,

Or have the ability to set your Rites to differing colours. Possibly buyable in the MD shop.

this will help me a LOT

i apologise if someone has come up with this idea before.

def-rits have that pretty big | DEF in that one column if you look closer... I think that's enough, ain't it?

And try to use names that help you remember what's in the rit, and that are of very different lenghts, e.g. 'def', 'Drachornkilling' and 'remains'
are some of my common names, hard to mix those up, even at just one glance^^

I like it, especially as having it as a Shop item would slow down the integration, lowering the load on the server for its application :)

And if that idea that everyone keeps suggesting of having the ability to designate if a ritual will use tokens or not gets embraced, you would be able to use colour coding to indicate which ones are useing or not useing tokens.

Of course, you would still need the normal indicators as some people are colour blind >.>

[quote name='Burns' date='27 March 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1269695078' post='56985']
def-rits have that pretty big | DEF in that one column if you look closer... I think that's enough, ain't it?

And try to use names that help you remember what's in the rit, and that are of very different lenghts, e.g. 'def', 'Drachornkilling' and 'remains'
are some of my common names, hard to mix those up, even at just one glance^^
[/quote]

thanks for you comment, good point

i still think that different colours would help distinguish certain rites from others, if you have a long list of rites the names can get confusing.
it would be a nice addition, containing Echo's of How colours can be linked to certain actions, and certain feelings

Actually, you could use a simple coding system...makes the names look weird, but it works.

E.g. 5 birds 1 grassan

You type 5 B 1 G r even 5 Birds 1 Grassan out if you dont remember the shortcuts.

Rinse repeat, and if you want even more you can add Wea, Att, etc..even telling you what which rit does. There's a limit on how much you can store, but it worked pretty well for me when i still used several rits. And tags like GGG tell you its non dmg etc.

• 3 weeks later...