Wtb 5 Musical Items For A Drachorn

Sasha Lilias

I have been looking to buy/create new musical items. I cannot seem to buy them nor the items required, so I have an offer.
Who ever can gain me* [s]five musical items[/s] shall be awarded with a tokened drachorn. Only ONE person can win this prize so if you want it I would hurry!!
This offer will only be up for a while, if no one is interested or comes to me with the items then I shall stop this "quest"

If you have the items then please pm me via forum or game.

Thankyou!

~Sasha Lilias~

P.s If two people have five musical items then I will decides which ones I prefer. The person who owns the most I like will gain the drachorn.

P.p.s I know that there may not be five musical items in MD, so whoever finds me the most will gain the drachorn.

[size="1"]"Challenge of Dispair®" Disclaimer: "Challange of Dispair"® is a registered trademark of Wookie and Light inc."[/size] ^_^

[s]IMPORTANT UPDATE!

I am changing the requirements to *2 musical items and 4 stones/gems.There must be at least two different types of gems/stones.[/s]

Thankyou :cool:

FINAL UPDATE!

2 musical items and 2 stones.

Edited by Sasha Lilias

[quote name='Sasha Lilias' date='05 April 2010 - 02:33 PM' timestamp='1270496036' post='57681']
I have been looking to buy/create new musical items. I cannot seem to buy them nor the items required, so I have an offer.
Who ever can gain me* [s]five musical items[/s] shall be awarded with a tokened drachorn. Only ONE person can win this prize so if you want it I would hurry!!
This offer will only be up for one week, if no one is interested or comes to me with the items then I shall stop this "quest"

If you have the items then please pm me via forum or game.

Thankyou!

~Sasha Lilias~

P.s If two people have five musical items then I will decides which ones I prefer. The person who owns the most I like will gain the drachorn.

P.p.s I know that there may not be five musical items in MD, so whoever finds me the most will gain the drachorn.

[size="1"]"Challenge of Dispair®" Disclaimer: "Challange of Dispair"® is a registered trademark of Wookie and Light inc."[/size] :D

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

I am changing the requirements to *2 musical items and 4 stones/gems.There must be at least two different types of gems/stones.

Thankyou :)

[size="7"]Days Left: 7[/size]
[/quote]

Sasha, seek out Amoran. I gave her a Flute.

[quote name='SageWoman' date='06 April 2010 - 01:53 PM' timestamp='1270561988' post='57719']
Sasha, seek out Amoran. I gave her a Flute.
[/quote]

Thankyou but this is a quest of a sort ^^
If the person wants the drachorn they must gain those items.Lets say each item is worth 15 silver.That would be 90 silver, which I see fair for a tokened drachorn ^^

Edited by Sasha Lilias

I hate to say it, but I really don't think anybody can gather 2 musical instruments and gem stones in 7 days.

15 silver is generally the cost of a RAW item, but instruments are far more valuable. People generally are attached to special or interesting items, and musical instruments fall under that category. If someone does manage to acquire the items, they will likely have sacrificed a lot more than a GG's worth.

Good luck.

Awi

• Root Admin

[quote name='awiiya' date='06 April 2010 - 06:20 PM' timestamp='1270578027' post='57742']
I hate to say it, but I really don't think anybody can gather 2 musical instruments and gem stones in 7 days.

15 silver is generally the cost of a RAW item, but instruments are far more valuable. People generally are attached to special or interesting items, and musical instruments fall under that category. If someone does manage to acquire the items, they will likely have sacrificed a lot more than a GG's worth.

Good luck.

Awi
[/quote]

Yes, Lightsage and i had some fun saying this. But you might as well let this continue. Since its only for 7 days, and we all know it wont happen.

Oh well, I'll add a bit of comment here.

Aside from the previously existing musical instruments (I couldn't remember all that what was available before.. I could only remember the music box), I know that I made at least 3 musical instruments; a lute, a guitar and a flute. Each costed a piece of wood (one of them costed an extra gemstone), and of course, 1 WP each.

So yeah, 2 musical instruments and 4 gemstones is worth a lot more than 90 silvers. Not saying that it's impossible to get them (if you see cutler's auction, a drach can fetch more than 90 silvers depending on demand), but gathering that much item in 7 days is not going to be easy, and that's if anyone is actually willing to do it.

Actually not all musical items are made from wishpoints, yes they may be unique, but which is more expensive? An item made through role play/randomly deposited around MD....or a wishpoint crafted item that will have taken raw items to make.
I am changing my post once more.
If people don't see it fair then tuff luck. :blink:

Your missing the point here. Item costs are not determined by a calculating system. An item exspence is set by the owner of that item. What I am attempting to get across here is that a lot of these items are earthier going to be sold at outrageous prices because it is there only item or even more if that item has meaning to there role. For example you would never see sage women sell here ROTM guest book. I am simply saying a lot of these items are going to be extremely highly priced or completely off the table.

None of us are saying its unfair we are simply saying the possibility of this happening at all is very slim and the possibility of it happening in a time frame of 7 days is nothing short of a merical.