Spring Contest

Akasha

Since spring is here, i thought at a new season contest.
This contest is dedicated to ... Bob, the tree :D

Here is what you need to do..really simple:
take a tree (any kind of tree) and plant it in your garden, or near where you live. (You can add some flowers near)
Take photos of you planting the tree or film yourself, add MD sign on it and ''for Bob, the tree ''. You could even name your newborn tree.

I am sure Bob will be very happy and think at all the trees planted by you when he is blooming.

As for the rewards... i will update hopefuly soon, with them.

Hope you will have fun. :D

Akasha

Please do not kill the trees ! We need them :D

Thank you Shadow.

[size="1"]
PS: you coul help the tomato group to grow by planting a tomato also[/size]. [size="1"]I am sure Mur will love it[/size] :D

[URL=http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2141/s755wxo9_jpg.htm][IMG]http://s1.directupload.net/images/100426/temp/s755wxo9.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

This is me and my boy, replanted this tree who survived the cold german winter and will be taken with us while moving in the next months. Because the tree looks so wretched, I gave him the name Bob II :)l. This tree has grown from only a few inches to more then a meter hight.

Edited by Blackwoodforest

I couldn't take a picture of myself this time... Tom is out at the field, nothing to set the cam on =(

But at least i have one of Tom, and a new tree where we had to cut one out last fall ^^

Edited by Burns

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oYdVS4az7M

planted the silver tipped conifer - as of yet unnamed, when planting the pumpkin seeds x

MY VIDEO WORKS, MODS PLEASE DELETE YOUR UNNESERCERY COMMENTS ABOUT IT, THANKS <YOU CAN THEN REMOVE ALL THIS INFO IN CAPITALS

Edited by Asterdai

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

I suppose no one else is doing this, I dont really care about the contest but will be planting one sometime around September since that is one of the best times to plant trees (more of a reminder for me)

• 2 months later...
  • Root Admin

I was merely saying this because i ordered a tree in for october. mainly since i dont want to buy a tree and then have it die because it was planted at the wrong time. Im very sorry if my "planting knowledge" extends to when google said you should plant trees.

I have a picture of me hugging a tree...
Does that count? :c That is, if the deadline's not dead yet.

And on that note:
I planted a dogwood tree [they're VERY pretty] once, and.. the land owners ripped it out of the ground. :/

• 2 months later...