Boss Heads Competition

Junior

(I won't post this one the signup page since I'm not signing up)

Since anyone entering GG during the contest who isn't signed up will get sent to Jain, Perhaps you should either put a big warning at the entrance to the labyrinth telling the newbies not to enter right now, or simply remove the GG exit point until the contest ends >.>

Also, I think that this contest would be a great function for the Champions Mines atop the Champions Stairs to be utilized, the idea I have in my head is like an underground version of the labyrinth. The place is for Champions, so why not a Champions event?

You could even run the Boss Heads at the same time as the normal heads, and make it so that it was a different heads icon that only appeared inside the Champions Mines (as that is its scoring area) and to enter the mines, you have to have a medal from the original HC.

I remember the short reward list, but I want to be sure, since I can't access it anymore after having signed up..

It was 20 skilldamage, a morph, a rare item?

Edit: And while someone is at it..mind copying the content of the sign up page before it vanishes here?

And..anything else about it remains undisclosed now, or is scoring system the same etc? Vic still required, or just a brutal win?

Edited by Shadowseeker

• Root Admin

Kyphis pointed it very well, the contest CAN go together with usual hc, or other competitions. In fact you can have several Boss contests at the same time if needed, or citizenship based. I think also it is a good plan for the Champions Challange, but for that it needs more testing and the Champions Dome needs to be finalized.

Because spells are allowed, i think i will exclude MP6 because of the spells bug.

spell bug as not all spells work good (for example heal level isnt increasing in ability, please fix :P that is our no.1 spell :)), or as many casts or whatever?

in any case, the boss contest sounds awesome :D too bad I'm not a terminator to have a chance of winning :) in due time!

Maybe this is already planned for stage 2 if not hopefully it will be considered because it was what I thought it would be like when I first read about the Boss Head Competition and I was surprised that it was still similar to the regular HC. I had thought this was to find the best of the best across all MP levels so shouldn't all players be able to attack each other regardless of MP level?? That would make for a much more interesting competition... In My Opinion of course