Savelite Shop [Closed, New Topic Will Be Opened Soon]

Jubaris

[quote name='Sir_Kamil' date='05 May 2010 - 07:50 AM' timestamp='1273067407' post='59441']
Black thorne, as allways you show True traits of a Savelite. Bravo.

ill cover for the rest of the avatar's Price.

and its not possible to make an avy from this tiger. you know woh bad it looks on 100x160?(if i am too keep to body of the tiger, in those proportions(forget about the tail, it will be 1/4 of the avy...tiny size. Mur will not accept it (i tried whth small avys @_@.) can you rotate it so its standing on two back paws/

(ill cover the editing price)

this tiger is like...taken live from Animal Planet lol!)
[/quote]

well, as for a character NEXT to the tiger, i say nay, since i am more tiger than human, or at least my character is. and yes, the tiger looks hungry, very good work Blackthorne.

I'll be somewhere in Loreroot, so it shouldn't be too hard to find me Kamil

i should be somewhere in Loreroot Kamil, shouldn't be hard to find me

should not be hard. Its a common to come to the shop and pay for what you bought. not yet thou. Avy is not done.

When BT will make an avy ill PM you whith details

flamewarrior has payed

*jumps and adds it to princes inventory* for his avy. dunno how to slice 5 coins in half... ill just let the Prince to decide.

Edited by Sir_Kamil

I have already contacted Blackthorn to draw my avvie (i'm sure no one forgot) but just for the sake of keeping communication up i would like to inquire about my custom beagle avatar. I have 13 silver atm how much would a beagle avatar (drawn with acceptable dimensions) be? Jw! Thank you blackthorn for replying to my first messages too

Alright thank you Blackthorn! Sounds great then haha

Edited by adiomino

[quote name='adiomino' date='06 May 2010 - 07:30 PM' timestamp='1273199411' post='59510']
I have already contacted Blackthorn to draw my avvie (i'm sure no one forgot) but just for the sake of keeping communication up i would like to inquire about my custom beagle avatar. I have 13 silver atm how much would a beagle avatar (drawn with acceptable dimensions) be? Jw! Thank you blackthorn for replying to my first messages too
[/quote]

No I have not forgotten....some things are harder for me to draw that others...and I want to get it right. I appreciate your patience. BT.

Edited by Blackthorn

[quote name='adiomino' date='06 May 2010 - 07:30 PM' timestamp='1273199411' post='59510']

Alright thank you Blackthorn! Sounds great then haha

[/quote]

OK thanks for your patience I hope you will like it...

[IMG]http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af170/bkbard/custom%20avies/scan00043.jpg[/IMG]

you will need to see brother Kamil

Edited by Blackthorn

[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' date='09 May 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1273448672' post='59610']
I wish to purchase the hooded figure with the orb. 8 silver.
[/quote]

because that item has received so much interest...I drew another..let me know what you all think...suggestions for stock Items are always welcome [IMG]http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af170/bkbard/stock%20for%20shoppe/scan00042.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' date='09 May 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1273448672' post='59610']
I wish to purchase the hooded figure with the orb. 8 silver.
[/quote]

[quote name='Udgard' date='09 May 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1273467512' post='59628']
So do I get a discount on the hooded one? =b

Which hooded one? LOL

Btw, is any of the guesses for the 1st page quiz correct? *whistles*
[/quote]

Only partially...And I would expect you to have gotten it exactly. I tell you what hough...if no One gets it "exactly" within 2 more days...I will declare you the winner and await your Item description.

[quote name='Udgard' date='04 May 2010 - 02:44 PM' timestamp='1272944688' post='59349']
Czez's smelly sack.

PS: welcome back bro =)
[/quote]
Is it:
Owner - Czez
Item - Smelly Sack

Because if it is, while I want it, Udgard should get the free item ;)

And on another note, I am only interested in the hooded figure with the orb, as its final destination is not myself (it is to be a gift)

I think there was an auction for that avatar, and Udgard bought it, for 18 silvers i think.

I should have removed it.
(Kamil should soon make a new topic, so he can edit the main post, according to his role and I'll close this one)