New Quest

argos

ummm... okay to start may i tell you that i will not tell you what the prizes for this quest are, and that's to make sure a lot of ppl participate wanting to get the prize...

well here it goes...

you have to post two pictures OF YOU one where you try to look nerdy and geeky, the other where you try to look cool and "hey look at me"-y... the one who looks very good on both (aka he looks really nerdy and really cool) will win...

how do the winners get picked??? well that's for after the judges come and when i feel like it...

oh almost forgot, ummm... I have the prizes already in mind, but it's only for the first so if anyone would like to sponsor sth... and i need 3 judges, PM me and DON'T POST HERE...

if this for any reason is not so clear, plz tell me, I'll edit and make it clearer, and if you have any questions, post them and don't PM me...

[right][/right] thanks all and gd luck lookin good and horrible

oh and i need a name... ummm how about the ugliest hotty???

First off: Generally, you will get more people to enter if they know the rewards. A quest that doesn't list the rewards is less likely to get attention as people will expect the rewards to be simple things like creatures, that they may not feel are worth the effort.

Second: How do you plan to verify that the images contestants send in are in fact of themselves? While it would be difficult to get images of the same person looking both cool and then nerdy, it is by no means impossible.

Third: If I was going to enter, I would send in one of my old modeling shots. However, as in the shot that I would use I would have my shirt off, I cannot upload it to the forum (Chewett informed me of this when I tried to, I had not expected this to be an issue as I am male, but the rules are the rules). What provisions do you have in mind for this sort of event? Are contestants able to send you the image privately for you to pass on to the judges, or must all images fit within the Forum rules for uploading?
(NOTE: I am not entering this contest, while this situation is a literal one for me, I am useing it as a hypothetical)

okay i got a great idea, but i will need some time to develope and get the "worthy" prize...

mods, plz close this post (if you want anything about this quest or if you have questions PM me)

PS: This quest (can't call it quest) competition is not closing, I'm just doing some changes and making it more like a quest...