Back Button After Choosing Rit

Yoshi

I was wondering if there might ever be a back button implemented after choosing a wrong rit. Currently you have to exit the selection window, and then re-attack. If there was a back button, it would save time, especially with a slow connection. Personally, I think that it's not a 'need', but more of a 'making life easier want'.

[quote name='Totenkopf' date='15 June 2010 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1276621595' post='61942']
i use the back button on my mouse on firefox after choosing a wrong rit, and it takes me back to rit selection :D
[/quote]

Ditto.
Just use the browser's back button. The keyboard shortcut is Alt+[left arrow key] .

[quote name='Atrumist' date='15 June 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1276625829' post='61945']
But how about the option to set up ritual without need to "attack" someone. An independent button.
[/quote]

This has been proposed before and it had been turned down. If you look in the new ideas section you'll find several topics about it (me too lazy now to search for them).

[quote name='dst' date='15 June 2010 - 07:41 PM' timestamp='1276627270' post='61948']
This has been proposed before and it had been turned down. If you look in the new ideas section you'll find several topics about it (me too lazy now to search for them).
[/quote]

Whatever, thank you for clearing things up. :ph34r: