Hello, Hello.

[font="Book Antiqua"][/font]Hello.
I am just starting the game, and now, the forums, so I figured I'd hop by and say "Hello."

Normally I'm not this... formal, or even this robotic, I'm just new, and I always thought courtesy was the best way to handle situations where ignorance, isn't really all that blissful.

So, Hello, if you'd like to get to know me, just swing an e mail by or see me on the game and I'd be happy to converse. : 3

Hey, hello Curiose :P

And welcome to MD, welcome in this magic world :D. Enjoy the game. :)

If you have any questions or anything else you can tell me or any of us and we'll try to help you.
I saw you in the game but I haven't the chance to talk with you. But who knows, maybe next time. :)

see ya !

Thank you, Thank you.

I don't have a lot of time on the computer, so whenever I can chat with you all, I'm sure it would be nice.
I do enjoy it so far; It seems to be something that I can get into and come to quite frequently without the usual staleness that comes with other games. The fact that it constantly changes makes it less stagnant, which I am quite happy about. : 3

• 4 weeks later...

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]*sings* Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Curiose! Happy Birthday to you!

May your day be joyous and your year pleasant[/font][/color]