Who Do I Ask?

Curiose

There is a player that constantly attacks me when I am trying to revive my creatures, and my Vital Energy without permission of the attack. I find it a nuisance and quite rude, and I was wondering who I go to, to report this person for the illegal behavior. This has happened just about every day that I have logged on now. :/

I tell him every time not to attack me, however, he does continue. But I will inform Mya and shadow about this, and see what they think should be done.

Thank you.

Edit: Never mind. Under the advisement of Ravenstrider, I'll just mention it to them as I see them, or they will likely find it here.

Edited by Curiose

I would like to point you to the first rule of SG:

[quote] 1. This is a community run project, there is no official person to complain to, or to enforce the rules. Help yourself. [/quote]

Ask him to stop, and ask for heals when you need VE. And note his PL, peer pressure is a strong weapon. But that's about it.

Agreed. Right now, there is no official person to complain to (it used to be me..but people didn't bother handing in complaints to me, only to rant about it, so yeah.)

Oddly enough, there's many people there at times..

Enough offtopic though.

In the end, it's about an idea of a group sharing...there's always some outsiders, and only in extreme cases they won't stop. Try talking, it helps a lot. Otherwise..as Burns said, peer pressure can be big.

If that player don't have understanding simply go to one of the sanctuaries and regenerate your creatures there. Closest to Sparring Grounds is Wind Sanctuary. Off course it's different story if you don't want to leave the small talk at SG :)