Wtb Assorted

Mr Mystery

I want to buy an assortment of creatures.

Creature-----------------Offer---------------------Other Info------------------------------------------Max amount
Pimps....................3sc...................+ 1sc Depending on age, and +1-3 depending on token.......7sc Need around 2 more.
[s]Imps.....................3sc...................+ 1sc "...."........"..:.....".........".........".......... 7sc [/s]
Jokers...................4sc...................+ 1-3sc depending on Tokens. Nothing on age...............7sc
BP Archers...............5sc...................+ 1sc depending on age. +1-3 on tokens..................9sc
[s]Angien(age 100)......... 3sc...................+ 1sc for every 33.3 age..................................10sc [/s]
SW.......................2GC.............................................................................2GC
Normal Crits(Double Max) 1sc...................+1-4sc depending on tokens................................5sc
Other stuff..............xxx...................Can be discussed. Have only a limited amount of GC and SC.

If any of you would like to contribute some creatures pm of you want.

All these will be used for future quests.

If some of the offered amount seems like a ripoff, just pm me. Ill try to adjust, like i said, my budget is short. So..

Either Pm me in-game or Forums

Edited by Mr Mystery

• 4 weeks later...