XinHun

As I have said before in-game, I wanted to start selling avatars.
Well, me and my brother have made a lot of drawing in the last two weeks and we wanted to start selling some of them as avatars.
When I say we, I mean me. He doesn't play the game anymore, but would like his drawing sold as well (He used to play as Syerthrix).

Anyway, in about an hour I will be leaving for a sailing camp called JubJam (maybe you've heard of it) and I will be there for 10 days.
After I get back I will start scanning and uploading the pictures we've made, edit them a little and start selling them.
There will be a few series of drawing and I will credit whoever drew them (Which, as for now, are me and my brother, but if someone else decides that I can sell his or her picture here, that person will be creditted).
I also need to find out exactly how the system with uploading avatars works, and how to get a transparent background in say, suggestions, help, etc is welcome, but will be replied to in 10 to 14 days.
[Edit: I might have internet in the 10 days I am away so:
[[color="#FF0000"]Taking Requests[/color], But I won't promise I can actually draw it!]
[Edit2: The payment will probably just Silver coins]

(Maybe you're wondering why I'm putting up the thread already, but I was hoping that people could give me some advice on previously named topics.)
Thank you all for stopping by,

XinHun

[Update: Got some problems with my scanner. It doesn't have a Windows 7 driver, so now I'm trying to find a Vista driver. (It's a Canoscan N670U) As soon as I've got it I'll start scanning and editing)

Edited by XinHun

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, Got the pictures scanned in.
Here they are: (Mind that they are not for sale YET, they have to be made into avatars first)
(reuploading the pictures)
I've decided that you can place bids, starting from 1 silver coin/credit.
For people that think that's too cheap: I don't do it for the money, I want to give something to the community, but I'm dutch, so I do actually want something for my work.
For non credit/silver coin bids (like items and the like) send me a message and we will discuss its worth.
I won't take creatures for payment.

Bids can be placed until the 1st of October. Avatars that are not sold will go into the shop.
[attachment=1910:State_of_Enlightment_by_XinHun.jpg] :::1 Silver coin- The Other Guy:::
[attachment=1911:Twin_Winged_Angel_of_Balance_by_XinHun.jpg]
[attachment=1906:Keeper_of_Peace_by_XinHun.jpg] -This one is mine, Not for sale, just for show-
[attachment=1912:Weaver_of_Life_by_XinHun.jpg] :::1 Silver Coin- Zanaryth:::
[attachment=1901:Experiment_Nr_112_by_XinHun.jpg]
[attachment=1908:Mr__Blob_by_XinHun.jpg] :::2 Silver coin- redneck:::
[attachment=1905:Interrogation_by_XinHun.jpg]
[attachment=1900:Brokenhearted_Knight_by_XinHun.jpg] :::1 Silver coin- Espartano:::
[attachment=1904:Herder_of_Nature_by_XinHun.jpg] :::1 Silver coin- Yala Sviseusen:::
[attachment=1909:Necromancer_by_XinHun.jpg] :::[s]1 silver coin- Dracoloth[/s]:::
[attachment=1902:Fire_Elementalist_by_XinHun.jpg] :::2 silver coin- redneck:::
[attachment=1903:Guardian_of_Nature_by_XinHun.jpg]
[attachment=1907:Missionary_of_Redemption_by_XinHun.jpg]
(c) All these pictures belong to me until made into avatars. They are not to be used without my permission.

[update] Thanks for Chewett for reminding me to put a watermark on them. I hope it's not neccesary, but I've witnessed enough art theft to know it's wise to put the watermark on anyway.
I want to thank everyone who comments my work is nice/good/etc in advance, I'm not a fan of endlessly saying thank you ^^; (sounds a bit arrogant, but I hope you can understand)

Edited by XinHun

You do quite well on your drawings, I like them.

Also: I don't think that people would buy them persay... but, what you could do, is send them to shop when you get them approved and get free credits for them. : 3

I believe that would work better than getting silver, cold or copper coins for them, per say. But that is just me.

[quote name='Curiose' date='18 August 2010 - 03:51 AM' timestamp='1282096304' post='66406']
You do quite well on your drawings, I like them.

Also: I don't think that people would buy them persay... but, what you could do, is send them to shop when you get them approved and get free credits for them. : 3

I believe that would work better than getting silver, cold or copper coins for them, per say. But that is just me.
[/quote]

Was afraid of that, but I´ll try it anyway.

• Root Admin

[quote name='XinHun' date='18 August 2010 - 11:42 AM' timestamp='1282128168' post='66432']
Was afraid of that, but I´ll try it anyway.
[/quote]

actually iv seen quite a lot of avatars that have been sold for gold and such. So i wouldnt count on not selling them. Give it a couple weeks then perhaps sell it to shop.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Dracoloth' timestamp='1285474899' post='69148']
i can no longer offer 1 silver for the avy.....[img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]

especially cause i made my own [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Alright, no problem ^^