Md Cake Book

methys

Hi everyone! I have embarked on a quest to create a cookbook entirely made up of MD inspired cakes. The actual recipes/ ingredients won't be included because they're Cake Master secrets but I'll be posting a bunch of cake descriptions. Tell me what you think. I'm open to suggestions for cakes, as in ingredients, effects, concepts and things. Here are the first few cakes:

The Mur
Description: The taste of this cake remains a mystery, even to those who have encountered it. Named in honor of the mysterious Mur.
Taste: ?/5
Effect: ???

Loreroot berry cake
Description: A cake made using the elusive loreroot berry. All ingredients were gathered with the permission of the plants and creatures that provide them. The taste is light and elusive, always leaving you wanting more.
Taste: 5+/5
Effect: N/A

Pincelberry Cake
Dedicated to Dracolath as an apology for attacking him when he wasn't ready
Description: A delicious cake flavored with the rare pincelberry that grows only in Golemus. The perfect way to say sorry.
Taste: 5/5

Burbleberry Cake
Dedicated to Magustrick for annoying me
Description: Gorgeous looking with an enticing aroma the cake seems like heaven on earth. One bite leaves you... not wanting more. The burbleberry comes from the lands of Necrovion, its taste formed by feeding off the darkness of shades and the fallen dead.
Taste: -2/5
Effect: Poisons magustrick

Pixie's Delight
Dedicated to Iridian Moonblossom
Concept: Big things come in small packages.
Description: A tiny cake shaped in the form of a forest fairy. The wings are made of spun sugar marbled with different berry juices. The cake seems ordinary at first glance but when you take a bite... POW! Flavors explode in your mouth as you taste the delicious berry jam hidden within the core.
Taste: 5/5

Sunblock Cake
Dedicated to Ratsplat
Description: An innocent looking cake that has a very unusual effect. The cake combines the Supreme Cake Master's special spell holding cake mix with some SPF +30 sunscreen. Perfect for keeping the sun off vampires, albino's, accursed creatures of darkness and Ratsplat.
Taste: -1/5
Effect: Makes the eater invulnerable to the sun's rays for half an hour

Rat’s Victory

Dedicated to Ratsplat for challenging me with such an interesting concept and… inventive ingredients.

-Variation of the Blood Cake

Concept - The path to victory is built on the corpses of our enemies

Description: A two layered cake separated by Crem a la rat, a sweetened puree of rat remains, sitting atop a crunchy base made of powdered rat bone. This is all topped off with rat blood icing giving the cake its distinctly crimson appearance. The cake itself is a mixture of sweet and savory in taste, to match its gory ingredients. Liberally laced with rat blood jam and juicy rat chunks it gives a whole new meaning to the phrase ‘victory is sweet’.
Taste: -5/5
Effect: Can cause eater to throw up or contract food poisoning

~Methys

(Cake descriptions may change slightly in future when I have time to expand them)

i would also like to add a few cakes:

The Fancy Dancer
Description: a foot shaped cake that on first glance appears to be moving but after that looks completley normal.
Effect: makes the eater dance uncontrollably for exactly one minute.
taste: 3/5

Mr. Happy
concept: you can't dislike a cake when your filled with joy! right?......
Description: a great looking cake filled with happy powder, looks great tastes bad.
effect: makes the eater torn between two emotions: happiness and disgust.
taste: -5/5

Brain food
Dedicated to.. well you'll see.
Description: A cake designed to make you feel smarter with every bite. It is made in the shape of a miniature water dragon with outstretched wings of marzipan. The dragon is frozen in the process of shooting a jet of water into the sky, made using a delicate wafer of spun sugar. The inside is made of a light cake batter that melts in your mouth, interspersed with small sweetened chunks of the special ingredient... DARIGAN'S BRAIN!
Taste: 3/5
Effect: Increases intelligence
*Note: Due to the rarity of the special ingredient this cake has been discontinued and will no longer be made. In its place an alternate cake named 'Sweet Enlightenment' has been created with the same make up of the above cake except including a knowledge potion instead of the brain. The new cake has a taste rating of 4/5.

Edited by methys

• 3 weeks later...

Nightshade Berry Cake
Dedicated to Magustrick and Agis Asticles
Description: A cake shaped in the form of a skull and crossbones. The inside is marbled with a purple jam made from nightshade berries as well as other secret ingredients. Eat at your own risk.
Taste: 3/5
Effect: Hallucinations, shivers, euphoria, nausea, enhanced senses and death
*Note: This cake also comes with the option of icing produced from the Cake Master's pet cake Muffin. Flavour varies from day to day.

Necroberry Cake
Dedicated to Magustrick
Description: This cake uses the fruit of the elusive necroberry plant, a plant that feeds of the blood of fallen adventurers. Decorated with whole necroberries, the cake is a simple round shape coated in necroberry icing giving it a pale red appearance. It has a distinctly bloody aftertaste.
Taste: 2/5 (5/5 for residents of Necrovion)

Edited by methys

• 2 weeks later...

new cake:

<insert cake name here> (this cake is currently a mystery, read ahead to find out more)

Dedicated to me Dracoloth

This cake has a special appearance that shall remain secret for several reasons, one of which is that it looks different to every person, another is that as of this day only i have seen it.

flavor: ?/5 (it varies every time)

Effect: for now only i know this cake will be introduced at one of the picnics so come to them to see if you can find out about this mysterious cake.

Methys please contact me if you want to figure out the picnic the cake will be released thx!