Question About Spell Docs

Thanatopic

So, seeing as there are no longer rpcs, what are the rules regarding the distribution of Spell-Docs. I have a few, and I'd like to hand them out as Quest Docs, but if that's not kosher I wont. Also..i'd like to get some more spell-docs. So..WHat's the word?

Why is that? With Rpcs gone, theres no one to hand them out; how then will knowledge, information, and truth be propagated?
(I missed the no way of doing so; but the second half of my question still applies)

Edited by Thanatopic

If you mean handing out the text (which, in truth, is the only important part about them), I see no issue with it. There was never a rule against handing them out (to my knowledge?).

I think it would also be a good way to revive the docs. Get people more interested in them, perhaps they'll come back faster.

Awi

[quote name='awiiya' timestamp='1282641892' post='66948']
If you mean handing out the text (which, in truth, is the only important part about them), I see no issue with it.
[/quote]
The only [b]currently[/b] important aspect, now that AL is on hold. To me they also have a collection value and they are required for the spell master achievement.