Any Xbox 360 Gamers Around?

Blackwoodforest

[quote name='Udgard' timestamp='1284555450' post='68443']
I mostly play console games via emulators now (psx emulator is the best I can run on my PC though).
[/quote]

yeah, me too - i play ps2 games on pcsx2 (www.pcsx2.net), they work awesome and look much better than the originals, with high res, anti-aliasing etc., but you need at least a speedy dual-core to get good framerates (i've tried on my past 2 computers, on an athlon64 @ 2.4 it was pretty sluggish, on an e6600@3.6 it was just right and on my current i7@4.07 + 5970 i actually have to limit the framerate ;))

Edited by Totenkopf

Yeah... I emulate everything from NES through Wii. I don't bother with X-Box since I can use Games for windows Live ;)

My Live ID is Kyphis, but for some reason my laptop cant connect to the Live network (stupid Vista >.>) via the Games client T_T

I play a lot of the Overlord Series, and also Fallout :P (among others)

[quote name='Totenkopf' timestamp='1284556067' post='68444']
yeah, me too - i play ps2 games on pcsx2 (www.pcsx2.net), they work awesome and look much better than the originals, with high res, anti-aliasing etc., but you need at least a speedy dual-core to get good framerates (i've tried on my past 2 computers, on an athlon64 @ 2.4 it was pretty sluggish, on an e6600@3.6 it was just right and on my current i7@4.07 + 5970 i actually have to limit the framerate :D)
[/quote]
Yea, I have pcsx2 on my comp, but never actually used it. Kinda realized that with a pentium 4 single core, 512 RAM and 256 VGA it won't work at all xD