Missing Cards

Laphers

I seem to have lost part of my deck of cards. Probably while I was drinking in one (or more) of the pubs around the lands. I find that I don't have time to go looking for them and hope that you won't mind tracking them down for me. I left instructions on how to get started in the cellar of the Archives.

[b]Due to a request from the ingame staff I will hide all copies of the quest with the password "compass". Sorry for any inconvenience.[/b]

There were a few issues after I added the password to the compass clickables. They should all be fixed now but if you run across one with an error message please let me know by msging me here or in game.

[size="1"]The fine print:
Rewards are only for mp3s though everyone is welcome to run through the quest.[/size]

Edited by Laphers

[quote name='Grido(polis)' timestamp='1285455195' post='69122']
I kept being told to go North...i went to the northen-most clicky (that you had something on) and i was still told to go north...

And got given the same card repeatedly, but don't know if that's intentional or not
[/quote]

You keep the card you were originally given. When you have multiple cards you will see all of them

I managed to get five cards easily. Last one is called 'the star' and it tells me to go to Golemus... for an mp3 quest I don't think directing people to GG is advisable, unless I read the directions wrong or there's a bug.

I suppose people might get confused since you mix 'have' and 'found' sometimes.

Only mp3s get rewards but they only have to search within the open lands. mp4 and 5 have to go further. The only place that I didn't put in is Necrovion... and I would have if I could get a reliable way of checking if someone has access.

Also, I have modified the "got" and "found" so that they are a little more noticeably different.

Edited by Laphers

[quote name='Jazira' timestamp='1285590802' post='69239']
How long will this quest be active?
[/quote]

I haven't decided. I originally was only going to let it run a day or two but people are running it slower than I thought it would take. I have at least 5 prizes to give to mp3s so I need to wait until there are at least 5 mp3 winners. ;)

I'm going to declare this quest closed.

Only 2 mp3 completed the quest by finding the 9 cards.

Mystauruk completed the quest in 47 minutes
VonUngernSternberg completed it in 2 days, 15 hours, 8 minutes

These players should contact me either in game or here on the forum to get their reward.

Edited by Laphers