Initiates

Jazira

We are currently looking for new Initiates who are interested in joining the Alliance. Please contact me either in game or on the Forums (via mail) if you are interested.

Initiates will be required to do several things before being raised to a member of the Church.

1) They must seek out 5 people, who will in turn ask them a question which must be answered by the Initiate. Once the Initiate answers correctly, their player log will be marked as such. (simply saying they answered correctly or something similar). I will send a message containing those five names to each initiate personally.

- Please keep in mind that some questions, though based on MagicDuel, can be found in real life as well. In other words, it's okay to use Google for your answers.

2) A trial will be held. The trial will be to determine how the Initiate reacts to a given situation. The Initiate will not know when or where this will happen, or what to expect.

3) They must reach Mind Power level 4.

4) They must gain access to Loreroot.

5) They will work on their Character and role. This will provide a foundation for their role within the Alliance. They will also be thinking on what they want to do within the Alliance as pertains to their Characters.

Example. I am Jazira, a fun loving, peaceful shifter with magic abilities. As such, there are two places I can choose : Paladin (Fighters) and Clerics (Healers) - I would choose Cleric since I prefer to heal people than to fight.

More rules and information will come soon.

Edited by Jazira

I will list the Initiates here, and keep it updated weekly.

- Keida
- Throm McLeod
- Crepuscular Azan
- Minotous
- WHIsper
- ElementalSage
- The Great Pashweetie

Edited by Jazira

• 4 weeks later...

i wish to be a fighter jazira... once i read this, i decided this. I am a fighter, a commander, can defeat any ritual of our enemy

Edited by The Great Pashweetie