welcome to MD

since you are new, i have a tip for you:

whenever you are lost or don't know what to do next, just click the magic scroll located at the top left of your screen

Edit:

and there is also a yellow rectangular glowing box at the right side of your screen, click on it to send message/s to our friendly Live Help Operators, they can answer you regarding basic concerns of the game

Edited by nadrolski

[quote name='nadrolski' timestamp='1287045841' post='70312']
welcome to MD

since you are new, i have a tip for you:

whenever you are lost or don't know what to do next, just click the magic scroll located at the top left of your screen

Edit:

and there is also a yellow rectangular glowing box at the right side of your screen, click on it to send message/s to our friendly Live Help Operators, they can answer you regarding basic concerns of the game
[/quote]

Hi Bro, thanks for the tip! it such a big help.
see you around. :P

Edited by SadAsian

Welcome friend! I hope you find your time with us most enjoyable! If you ever feel bored or as if you're missing out on something, (Which hopefully you won't :P ) Then head to these forums! The forums have a great wealth of information as long as you look for it. One certain event you should definetly attend is Story Night! It is the greatest thing to ever come to MD, (Okay, so I may exaggerate some...) but we all do at times. :D

Hope to see you around.
~TGW