Free Credits - Potential Problems And Comment

Dormouse

I don't know about not finding the entry for MD

RE: 3rd, Not all sites require you to click anything to vote, you will be taken directly to the page to vote if any action is required, i ~believe~* all the sites that require action have text saying so under the link on the voting page

Broken links should probably get sent to contact@magicduel.com, I figure they handle it now?

*I could be wrong

These maybe just problems for me I guess but I thought I'd best mention them just incase. I also noticed 3 links that didn't say you needed to vote when you do, although of those, only 1 of them is not obvious.

DM

'MMOG Top 50 Games' - I can't find MD in the list to vote for it and I've looked at all 178 listings several times. Am I missing it or is it not there?

'Top Game Listing' is coming up as an invalid link (I think that's the one I just clicked on - if not it will be 'AFREE Gaming')

'Game Sites Top 100' - can't find the place to vote

‘Top Game Sites’ - in the list twice, the 2nd one clicked doesn’t produce a link to do the review (in my case this one was the one that mentioned the word count)

‘Gamez100’ – nothing on the list to say you need to cast a vote here

‘Hot RPG’ – nothing to say vote required (although the vote option does come up immediately)

‘Top Ranking Games’ – nothing to say vote required (although the vote option does come up immediately)

Since this is related to the free credit sites I would like to suggest a new link for Crimson Games. The current one does not take you to where you can vote. Would not the follow link be better suited for our purposes?

[url="http://www.crimsongames200.com/index.php?a=in&u=magicduel"]Crimson-Games200[/url]

Mod: Merged, rather than deleted one, for future reference threads can be renamed, there's no need to make another thread

Player: Whilst i agree the text should probably be changed, players are meant to pay attention to what they're clicking, and vote where it asks to vote, rather than just where the description says voting is required

the one that i see is a problem is the ones with the capsha (the thingy you have to enter a code in). the word ones if you misspell the word in them takes you to the site but does it record you voted? i try to fill them out correctly every-time but i doubt i am 100% correct since i fail the one on this game and that's only 2 letters or numbers !

[quote name='Dormouse' timestamp='1288913700' post='71487']
'Top Game Listing' is coming up as an invalid link (I think that's the one I just clicked on - if not it will be 'AFREE Gaming')
[/quote]
this one have the option to vote YES, but the option to rate can be done once in some days
'Game Sites Top 100' - can't find the place to vote
[/quote]
maybe this one is browser trouble, try google chrome or Mozila firefox, some dont appear in all browsers
‘Top Game Sites’ - in the list twice, the 2nd one clicked doesn’t produce a link to do the review (in my case this one was the one that mentioned the word count)
[/quote]
the other must be ‘Top Game[i][b]s[/b][/i] Sites’ and also must be a browser trouble, try use another
‘Gamez100’ – nothing on the list to say you need to cast a vote here
[/quote]
this one you must Enter and look for MD on list to rate, and make your vote valid.

@Shadowseeker, I try search, but Im not a forum expert, sry

Edited by Espartano

'MMOG Top 50 Games' - I can't find MD in the list to vote for it and I've looked at all 178 listings several times. Am I missing it or is it not there?
[/quote]

I did not find MagicDuel there either, but I'll check again.

[quote]
[/quote]

Both, Top Game Listing and AFREE Gaming, works ok

[quote]
Top Game Sites' - in the list twice, the 2nd one clicked doesn't produce a link to do the review (in my case this one was the one that mentioned the word count)
[/quote]

You just need to click in the link that appears to vote. Remember voting and rating is different. The vote decides the position of the game in the listing. The rate tell the players how you feel or what you think about the game. This page in specific requires you to register with them to be able to [url="http://www.toprankingames.com/rateit.php?ID=29"]RATE[/url]. So you can register or just [url="http://www.toprankingames.com/sitevote.php?id=29"]VOTE[/url].

[quote]
'Gamez100' – nothing on the list to say you need to cast a vote here
[/quote]

This site uses the "IN" vote system. this means that you just need to click the initial link and the vote will be counted. (YOU DON"T NEED TO PRESS ANY BUTTONS OR FILL CAPTCHAS)

[quote]
Hot RPG' – nothing to say vote required (although the vote option does come up immediately)
[/quote]

Just vote, MagicDuel is listed and every vote is being counted.

[quote]
'Top Ranking Games' – nothing to say vote required (although the vote option does come up immediately)
[/quote]

Every vote is there and MagicDuel is in first place :D, so the only thing to do is continue voting :D

Thank you all. Just about everything seems ok now except the top one where MD still doesn't appear in the list.

Grido - sorry about the double post, I couldn't see the option to change the subject line which is why I did it, thank you for merging them for me.

DM

[quote name='Espartano' timestamp='1289335732' post='71770']
Ops! Google Chrome cant find www.topgamelisting.com (when I try vote)
[/quote]

same with firefox, i don't know if it works in IE but it sure looks like the link is either broken or that server went down. Firefox can't find the server at www.topgamelisting.com.

• Root Admin

[quote name='nadrolski' timestamp='1289531911' post='71919']
[i]Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.topgamelisting.com[/i]refreshed the page like 3 times, but still got that message
[/quote]

The website is down, please do not continue posting the exact same thing.

this site now give me this warning.

http://www.toprankingames.com/sitevote.php?id=29

Reported Attack Site!
This web site at www.toprankingames.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners

[quote name='pipster' timestamp='1289593735' post='71973']
this site now give me this warning.

http://www.toprankingames.com/sitevote.php?id=29

Reported Attack Site!
This web site at www.toprankingames.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners
[/quote]

Ditto me:

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for toprankingames.com

What is the current listing status for toprankingames.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 5 pages that we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time that Google visited this site was on 2010-11-12, and the last time that suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-11-12.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including ertwmfhh.co.cc/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS11798 (BLUEHOST).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, toprankingames.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

* Return to the previous page.
* If you are the owner of this website, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Centre.

Updated 13 hours ago

I get those msg at http://www.toprankin...evote.php?id=29
at 1st day I quit the page, but it come everyday, so I checked the page and see where are the *trouble*(malware)
resume: vote to MD is ok, just dont click in others links...

Edited by Espartano