WTB Wind Drach

BigC

I know this is a long shot, but I think it is worth a try. I am looking to purchase a Wind Drach. Before I get a lot of people going ohh thats going to cost a lot, I already know this, in fact i don't even know if anyone is willing to part with one. I am willing to pay a lot. Contact me by PM either here or in game if you are willing to sell.

[color="#0000FF"]***Edit By Chew: Please use the appropiate heading for topics[/color]

Edited by Chewett

Hey Mister BigC :P

Udgard WAS selling one a short while ago... http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/8395-selling-gg-drach-or-wind-part-2/
DST sold one recently for $95 credits to Z, i think,
if GG drachs are selling for 10 - 12 gold right now, a windy Phew! maybe 15 gold?

[quote name='BigC' timestamp='1293569046' post='76222']
I know this is a long shot, but I think it is worth a try. I am looking to purchase a Wind Drach. Before I get a lot of people going ohh thats going to cost a lot, I already know this, in fact i don't even know if anyone is willing to part with one. I am willing to pay a lot. Contact me by PM either here or in game if you are willing to sell.

[color="#0000FF"]***Edit By Chew: Please use the appropiate heading for topics[/color]
[/quote]

I have an extra wind dragon, but I am not sure what I would be willing to part with it for money wise.
Feel free to make an offer.

Cutler