Free credit glitch

Luke27

Sometimes when I use/vote for the free credits I can click the already clicked site. Maybe it's just my slow connection or it can be the server I really don't know but this my problem about the free credits.

Sorry can't provide an image I'll try later when I can vote again and I'll try to replicate it.

If this is normal and I'm just over reacting well I'm sorry but it is still a problem for the free credits page.

May all of us be guided.

~Luc

[quote name='Luke27' timestamp='1295137917' post='77473']
Sometimes when I use/vote for the free credits I can click the already clicked site. Maybe it's just my slow connection or it can be the server I really don't know but this my problem about the free credits.

Sorry can't provide an image I'll try later when I can vote again and I'll try to replicate it.

If this is normal and I'm just over reacting well I'm sorry but it is still a problem for the free credits page.

May all of us be guided.

~Luc
[/quote]

That's normal.

The system is designed so than when you give a click to one site it refresh and display another random order.

If you have a slow connection it takes a while for the page to refresh, giving you the opportunity to click the same link again.

The system will only open and give reward for one click. If you manage to give another click this will appear (and you won't receive a double reward):

"Already used this link today. You may want to visit our sponsor by clicking the above banner."

[img]http://magicduel.com/userfiles/181413/Advert1.jpg[/img]

Hope this Help,

BFH
[color="#0000ff"][b]
Topic will be moved in 24 hrs to "Resolved Free Credits Problems" subforum[/b][/color][b]
[/b]

Edited by bfh lighthing