The Advertisers' Recruitment Stage 1

BFH

[center][img]http://magicduel.com/userfiles/181413/advert.gif[/img]
[/center]

[size="3"]First of all the Advertisers is a guild that takes care of MagicDuel's Image outside the game. The role of this guild is very important, and it's bringing new players to MagicDuel. Because of its importance this guild is NOT for any player to play with. I mean that if you want to join only for glory, or just to tell that you were part of the Advertisers, [b]don't lose your time[/b], [b]I[/b] [b]WON'T[/b] let anyone to play with the guild or to have fun with it.

There is a [b]LOT[/b] of work to do, and if you are accepted you will receive [b]LOTS[/b] of job and tasks. I'm telling this now, so if you are accepted you don't have excuse. Moreover, if an accepted player doesn't do the tasks assigned or try to abuse the guild and its tools, he/she will be kicked out regardless of who is the player and will pay consequences (if he abuse it). Furthermore, player must be very active in game (if the accepted player know he/she most be away for a 10 days or more, he/she must notify me, otherwise he/she will be kicked out).

[b]During this recruitment process I DON'T CARE if you are, or not, my friend, if I know, or not, you. [/b]I'll be totally impartial.

· [b]The player must have at least: 100 AD.
[color="#ff0000"]No ALTS ALLOWED[/color]
[/b]
I'm going to make a very selective recruitment. I can only accept four players, and those four players must prove they are worth for their seats and position inside the guild. The process will be long and consist of many stages which involves tasks player will also do if accepted (so it's like a mini training).

Note: If you are not accepted, but one of your works for the application is worth, I'll use it or try to implement it.

Note #2: If you are part of another land or alliance, first talk with your King, or Leader. Don't apply without having their approval. (If you are accepted your land affiliation will be East Lands.)

[b]Start by posting:[/b]

[/size][list=1][*][size="3"] [b]Player Name[/b][/size][*][size="3"] [b]Active Days[/b][/size][*][size="3"] [b]Reason for applying[/b][/size][*][size="3"] [b]Current Citizenship (if any)[/b][/size][*][size="3"] [b]Current Alliance (if any)[/b][/size][*][size="3"] [b]Player Tag (if any)[/b][/size][*][size="3"] [b]Why you think I should choose you and not another player?[/b][/size][/list] [size="3"][color="#ff0000"] [b]
Stage #1[/b][/color][/size][size="3"]

[b]Player most create ads (stories) in which he/she describe MagicDuel and introduce it to other players, who know nothing of the game.[/b]

[/size][list][*][size="3"][b]-->[/b][b]Five (5) Long ads (min 200 words, max 500)[/b][/size][*][size="3"][b]-->[/b][b]Five (5) Short ads (min 60 words, max 100 words)[/b][/size][/list][size="3"]
Examples:

[log=Long Example #1]
[b] [/b]

[b]MagicDuel Description[/b]

[b]By: Muratus del Mur[/b]

[spoiler]I edited it a bit ^^ [/spoiler]

[b]Unusual[/b]

Contrary to the "default" browser-based-no-download-required MMORPGs that are solely based on either a text-based or a pixelated gfx core, MagicDuel is actually made entirely out of awesome looking high quality handmade drawings, whose number grow daily. One notable feature is that each player selects its own avatar, which is a unique handmade piece of art. And if these gorgeous landscapes weren't enough, the game world is also comprised of a storyline web, similar to those old picks of your own story books. Hundreds of poems, legends, lore elements, magic spells, and descriptions that just bring every bit of this fantasy world closer to reality... and that's not what makes it so special. Every standing stone and pillar on which this game is based on is entirely unique and has no known sources of inspiration... and still, that's not what makes it so special.

[b]Roles[/b]

What does make this game so special is that every user plays a part. Everyday people become one with their role and their actions actually modify the world around them. No matter the role you chose, diplomat, sage, warrior, creature master, dark lord, magic wielder --or whatever else you can imagine-- whatever you do, whatever you say, will affect everybody else and the entire Realm, in one way or another. What is known as NPCs in any other game, in MagicDuel is something anyone can become as the game characters are actually real people with hard worked roles. If in other game you would fight the mighty dragon to get its treasure, here the dragon would be a real player that because of its story became that dragon.

[b]Evolving[/b]

It is this level of social and physical interaction firstly, and then the unique design of the actual game secondly, that won its loyal fanbase, since 2007, when it was first launched by its small team of Romanian creators. Since then, the phenomenon grew somewhat out of proportions. Now, as most players are able to create and alter the world around them, the entire game world keeps evolving, from one day to the next, with daily updates and news.

[b]Warning[/b]

This is not an easy game to play, but your efforts will be greatly rewarded once you understand how it works. If you like the social interaction and playing more than a point and click flash animation, this might just be the game for you... but careful, it`s highly addictive.

[b]Game Features[/b]

· No download – Browser Based Game

· 2D High Quality Handmade Artworks

· Unique gameplay introducing new dynamic gaming concepts.

· Roleplay involving real players, who change the game world based on their decisions.

· Creature fights, fantasy world, weapons, collectible items, magic casting…

· Realtime PVP fights, alliances, multiplayer spells, live chat…

· Breathtaking Interactive Story - choose your destiny!

· Unique combination of Adventure, roleplaying, and tactics.

· Huge lands to explore in a way you never imagined -There are always Secrets to discover!-

· Each character becomes unique based on his choices and play.

· Way of play changes several times as you progress.

· Free to play!

[/log]

[log=Long Example #2]

[b] Want to discover secrets?[/b]

[b]By: Memory[/b]

Do you have a curious mind? Do you have an eye for details? Do you have what it takes to uncover secrets? How much are you willing to sacrifice to learn the truth that the few holds so precious? MagicDuel breathes secrets and mysteries! And what's interesting is that they are not hidden, they are in plain sight! Teasing, enticing, and coaxing your mind to unravel them!

You see in Magicduel everything is not as they seem. A statue of old, known to many, may hide a road to perdition, a barren Tree, loved and loathed, may bloom in colors one day or A gazebo in the center, full of chattering people, may bring you closer anywhere. The land is full of secrets and mysteries waiting to be revealed. And though the path to discovery may be long and arduous, the journey will forever change you. And know that in MagicDuel, it is not the answers to the questions that matters but the other way around.

So I ask you again, do you have what i takes to uncover secrets? Do you have the right mind and attitude? Rise to the challenge and discover the secrets @ [url="http://www.magicduel.com/"]www.magicduel.com[/url]

[/log]

[log= Short Example]

This is a really excellent game. With many features such as an addictive storyline, live chat, role play, creature fights, PVP fights, alliances, quest, collectible creatures, daily updates, forum, Live Help, and much more. It has a great community waiting for you to join them, so what are you waiting for!! Give it a TRY, I'm sure you will enjoy every moment. It includes High Quality Artworks.

[/log]

(PS. Don't try copy & paste old advertiser's ads.)

This stage will be open until I have enough applications.

Good Luck to All,

BFH

[spoiler]Doubts or questions feel free to ask[/spoiler]
[/size]

Edited by bfh lighthing

i have no interest in applying for this alliance, its just reading your adverts and opinions it has stimulated me to write my own x
(please move if you wish this to be in a different place, but really i feel that it is linked with what you are trying to achieve here, i would value if a Moderator can apply a box, to show/hide what i have to say to minimise space)

[log=advert]When i started playing MD, everything was fresh, exciting and new. I had never experienced anything so unique in concept, and to be honest i dont think i will find any other game which has grabbed at my imagination and got me so involved.

Now 2 years on i am suprised how much i still enjoy immersing myself within the vast lands, i have grown strong, have many friends, and have earnt unique items which aid and bring a reality to my roleplaying.

What kept me in the game, keeps me coming back for more? The people.

The deep and hypnotic world of MD allows people to explore different facets of their personalitys in different characters, personal pages allow people to express themselves, their opinions and their goals, and a chat room style interface allows you to roleplay in real time. MD first and formost stimulates your imagination and more importantly your creativity, sometimes i just like to sit back and watch how newer players develop just like i feel i have. I do feel i should have learnt not to be suprised when i am overwhelmed by peoples creative abilities, but i am often blown away.

The second most important thing to say is that i enjoy being part of something which is ever changing, for the better. I am excited to think of the way the game is evolving and i want myself to be part of that, and you know what pleases me the most? I am.

i value RP and these are a few reasons which keep me coming back for more, i have a few different characters which i interact differently with, and i find it fun to see how people react depending on the character i am using. I do not fight so much, so i suggest you look for another review which covers this other, vast part of the world

Asterdai - Dream Scryer [/log]
[color=purple]added log box - Grido[/color]

Edited by Grido

[quote name='Asterdai' timestamp='1295664810' post='77837']
i have no interest in applying for this alliance, its just reading your adverts and opinions it has stimulated me to write my own x
(please move if you wish this to be in a different place, but really i feel that it is linked with what you are trying to achieve here, i would value if a Moderator can apply a box, to show/hide what i have to say to minimise space)

[log=advert]When i started playing MD, everything was fresh, exciting and new. I had never experienced anything so unique in concept, and to be honest i dont think i will find any other game which has grabbed at my imagination and got me so involved.

Now 2 years on i am suprised how much i still enjoy immersing myself within the vast lands, i have grown strong, have many friends, and have earnt unique items which aid and bring a reality to my roleplaying.

What kept me in the game, keeps me coming back for more? The people.

The deep and hypnotic world of MD allows people to explore different facets of their personalitys in different characters, personal pages allow people to express themselves, their opinions and their goals, and a chat room style interface allows you to roleplay in real time. MD first and formost stimulates your imagination and more importantly your creativity, sometimes i just like to sit back and watch how newer players develop just like i feel i have. I do feel i should have learnt not to be suprised when i am overwhelmed by peoples creative abilities, but i am often blown away.

The second most important thing to say is that i enjoy being part of something which is ever changing, for the better. I am excited to think of the way the game is evolving and i want myself to be part of that, and you know what pleases me the most? I am.

i value RP and these are a few reasons which keep me coming back for more, i have a few different characters which i interact differently with, and i find it fun to see how people react depending on the character i am using. I do not fight so much, so i suggest you look for another review which covers this other, vast part of the world

Asterdai - Dream Scryer [/log]
[color="purple"]added log box - Grido[/color]
[/quote]

Excellent, that are the kind of ads I'm looking for .

Thanks for bringing a great example Aster,

BFH

• 3 months later...