Hello, all :D

Thanks everybody! :D Nice to meet you all.

I started a new topic under "Questions & Answers." Here's a link to it:
http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/9192-new-to-rp/

[quote name='Rhaegar Targaryen' timestamp='1299274620' post='80058']
there's an "Ravi'ir's trade house" in a game called Morrowind (in the city of Balmora) :D

hehe, welcome :)
[/quote]

Oh my God, and here I thought I was being original. I should play that game. I've played Oblivion... Which is better between the two, in your opinion?

[quote name='Raviir' timestamp='1299336301' post='80134']
Oh my God, and here I thought I was being original. I should play that game. I've played Oblivion... Which is better between the two, in your opinion?
[/quote]

Morrowind is Elder Scrolls III (Oblivion is IV), so in terms of the game engine, graphics and such, Oblivion is better of course, it is the newer part of the same series BUT to me, Morrowind has a much better story, is much more interesting in general.
Perhaps I am just sentimental, and I played Oblivion only a little (but I ran to a lot of forum-discussions where people had the same opinion like me about their comparison), but I would pick Morrowind as the better game. I also felt it as more realistic in some thing (I hated that NPCs in Oblivion get stronger as you get stronger in time... local bandits having the best armor is ruining the mood for me :D in Morrowind, everybody stayed just how they were at the start, so to take out some strong individuals, you needed to get stronger around, from caves, from missions before challenging those strong ones...)