Background Music

Pomegranate

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#483D8B"]I'm not sure if it's just me or maybe I have some type of internal setting set up the wrong way...but I think background music while you're in the game and playing would be wonderful to have.

I think it definitely help and aide to set the mood etc.[/color][/font]

Edited by Pomegranate

If you go to the cabin roof by clicking on the ladder, the scene to the right of the park and a few other scenes have music in them :)oh and Welcome to MD there are no npc's everyone that talks is a real person.

Edited by Darigan

[quote name='Darigan' timestamp='1300923452' post='81191']
If you go to the cabin roof by clicking on the ladder, the scene to the right of the park and a few other scenes have music in them :)oh and Welcome to MD there are no everyone that talks is a real person.

If you go to the cabin roof by clicking on the ladder, the scene to the right of the park and a few other scenes have music in them :)oh and Welcome to MD there are no npc's everyone that talks is a real person.
[/quote]

[color="#483D8B"]So, what I think are NPCs talking is really players??? XD[/color]

[quote name='Darigan' timestamp='1300923710' post='81193']
Yup the only thing that could be considered Npc's are various critters you'll fight later on and they don't really talk, everythign you see in chat is a real person.
[/quote]
[color="#483D8B"]
Is there a world wide global chat? I notice the chats changes depending on what area I am in... [/color]

if yu have anymore questions or need anymore help theres an orange button on the right side of the screen in game that will let you send a message to an LHO- Live Help Operator who is a very helpful person and can answer most any question or curiosity you might have.

I just skimmed this because I just woke up and I am a hungry, ravenous beast so.

There is some background music, like Darigan said. However, it is not in all of the 'scenes' as we like to call them. The main scenes are areas like:
Paper Cabin Roof
Willows
Marble Dale Park
Underground.

I don't think there are any others,but I may be wrong because I have that setting turned off.

Edit:
The thing about No NPCs is wrong.
We -do- have NPCs. They are part of an integrated game quest which you hopefully will stumble upon. : D

Edited by Curiose

Not exactly on topic anymore, but meh

There's also a spell which can cause youtube sound tracks to be played to everyone in the same scene (unless you have the music disabled ofc), can't remember if anyone that's stil around has the spell though.
[Message an LHO if you want to ask about spells, please]

As for your original post, the idea is unlikely to happen, due to what's already in game I'd find it unlikely that there'd be global music.

--Forum Mod & LHO Boss

Edited by Grido