Enhanced Mood Panel

CrazyMike

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The mood panel is a great way of sending player's own personal or non personal announcement to the MD world but how about getting it more interactive?

Time: It would be nice if the postings can show the time it was posted. Maybe time posted shows when the cursor is hovering over the intended posting?

Message: It would also be nice if when clicking on the player's name in mood panel allows for messaging, like having friend list.

The suggestions comes to mind coz sometimes events are posted there that says "Come now I am giving away GG Drachs at MDP" and I rush there to see that the event has finished 6 hours earlier.

Or seeing something interesting in Mood Panel but the only way is to respond via Mood Panel without the option of a Personal message.

Let me know what do you guys think?

Playername clickable ability would mess with the idea that people should find other people in the realm itself to talk to. (friends list and very old PMs are also messing it up, as Mur confirmed, but I don't think things will get intentionally even more messier concerning the mentioned concept)

I would like to see the time of posting tho

• Root Admin

[quote name='CrazyMike' timestamp='1302004928' post='81891']
It would also be nice if when clicking on the player's name in mood panel allows for messaging, like having friend list.
[/quote]

I can most defainately say that wont be implemented, because mur doesnt like stuff like that. If he wanted people to "easily" message others, then he would allow you to type in a name and message them.

The second option is intresting, but i wouldn't necessarily say its useful.