MD bedtime stories

Mighty Pirate

Every evening I tell my kids a bedtime story. Sometimes they are inspired by MagicDuel. Once I told a story of a bird egg which became a powerful bird or the story of a pirate arriving at an island where drachorns live.

Any ideas for nice MD-related bedtime stories can be posted here. Please share your ideas, you will make many kids happy. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Mighty Pirate' timestamp='1302081622' post='81986']
Every evening I tell my kids a bedtime story. Sometimes they are inspired by MagicDuel. Once I told a story of a bird egg which became a powerful bird or the story of a pirate arriving at an island where drachorns live.

Any ideas for nice MD-related bedtime stories can be posted here. Please share your ideas, you will make many kids happy. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I once told three, similar to the following to my own young one.

Once upon a time there was a wise man who collected memories and stories, to share with the other people of the realm. Blah blah, insert wise LifeStory here about avoiding battles and solving problems with words instead of weaponry, etc... Eventually, he became a sturdy tree, each grain of wood a thought, each leaf a memory, etc.

One upon a time there was a lady who tended the tree, and collected seeds from a maple, an oak, and a willow. She worked hard to gather the tools needed for her job of tending the seeds, and planted them safely around the lands, to grow strong, etc etc. :)

One upon a time there was a man with a stepladder, who found himself in a strange land. He dreamed of lady ghosts, and met all sorts of wonderful friends, somne with magic, some were dragons, and some were wolves! He thought himself weak, but every day he explored the land, and grew in knowledge and wisdom. Each evening he would rest on his stepladder, trying ot climb above the troubles of the realm. Then, one day, he realized the steps weren't leading to Heaven, because he was already there. This place was his heaven, surrounded by friends and magic and dragons. A great place to spend the rest of his years. The end.

[quote name='Maebius' timestamp='1302082388' post='81987']
I once told three, similar to the following to my own young one.

[/quote]
Very nice stories :)

Have you ever tried to tell a story without pronouncing a word, just by moving eyes, hands, arms... everything? And let the child guess what happens? It is really helpful with a child that is a bit (too) active: he is part of the story. It's a bit off topic but... I just know a character in MD who is like that: unable (or not willing) to pronounce a word, and yet communicating with others...

Anoter story more in topic that I like is the story of a fight between a single archer (very thin person) and 3 fatties who can destroy a wall with their fist... And yet the Archer wins because he throws his arrows at the right place while the fatiies are never able to touch him...