Defenders of Bob Alliance Applicants

(Zl-eye-f)-nea

Defenders of Bob is an alliance dedicated to the protection of Bob the Tree and his Guardians.

If you have not been contacted directly by one of us, then this is where you need to apply. This is the first hurdle if anyone wants to try jumping it.

To apply, please post in this thread answering the below questions and following the below requests:

1) Why do you want to protect Bob?

2) If you were an animal, which would you be and why?

3) When you were 5, what did you answer when someone asked what you wanted to be when you grew up?

4) What is your interpretation of the meaning of the number 9?

5) If you could invite 5 MD players to dinner, past, present and not including Mur, who would they be and why?

6) If the Defenders of Bob were to be represented by a set of runes, what is the set and why? Please include a drawing so I can see how you position them.

7) Hand-Draw a picture of you with Bob and post it here.

All responses are mandatory as stated.

Z

Can't draw is not an excuse for not trying. No scanner is not an excuse for not looking for one, or taking a photo and bluetoothing it to your computer....or however else you might manage to get it on there.

All questions are mandatory.

Z

[b]
[b]1) Why do you want to protect Bob?[/b]
[color="#2E8B57"]
[font="Palatino Linotype"]I see the beauty in nature, I see the cruelty in nature, I see power and I am filled with awe, morality is fragile, life is not promised. In every living thing there is a desire to live, this struggle is something we all know. Bob is alive. Just as I would hope help would be there when I need it, I covet and protect this tree[/font]. [/color]

[b]2) If you were an animal, which would you be and why?[/b]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#2E8B57"]I would be a sea otter, having fun and playing in the ocean all day while eating a variety of tasty shelled seafood. I am fuzzy cute and the sharks always try and get me, but within the kelp forest and my sly swimming skills i am able to survive and play and be happy.
[/font][/color]

[b]3) When you were 5, what did you answer when someone asked what you wanted to be when you grew up?[/b]

[color="#006400"][font="Palatino Linotype"]"I wanna be a singer in a rock band"[/font][/color]

[b]4) What is your interpretation of the meaning of the number 9? [/b]

[color="#006400"][font="Palatino Linotype"]It is the number after 8 and before 10 in humans this is a time of life when your brain undergoes a huge change, nine divides by 3 3 times,also
words that remind me of nine:
vision, ionvention, influence, intellectual power, attainment, anticipation[/font][/color]

[b]5) If you could invite 5 MD players to dinner, past, present and not including Mur, who would they be and why?[/b]
[color="#2E8B57"][font="Palatino Linotype"]I would invite Woodin as I was his adept when I started MD, Lone Wolf and we would enjoy a nice bowl of PHO with some iced coffee after, Xreig because he has helped me figure out how to fight, Blackthorn because he not only took the time to draw my avatar, he also helped me display it and he is a very nice guy and last but no least my own Adept Jolla whom is my real life fiance and highschool sweety.[/font][/color]

[b]6) If the Defenders of Bob were to be represented by a set of runes, what is the set and why? Please include a drawing so I can see how you position them.[/b]

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2gv0q6d.jpg[/IMG]

[b]7) Hand-Draw a picture of you with Bob and post it here[/b]

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/egpm39.jpg[/IMG]

I drew these with MS Paint hope that is okay, I am not the best artist!

Edited by ZenTao

I have always been a defender of Bob. Now I want it in writing. LOL

To me Bob is a symbol of all that is good. He is also a symbol of Faith. I will protect those very things.

A horse. They are graceful strong, fast, and beautiful in their symmetry.

3) When you were 5, what did you answer when someone asked what you wanted to be when you grew up?

I think I wanted to be a nurse. All girls wanted to be one, back in the day.

Numbers have no meaning to me, other than being a necessary evil one must contend with in life. However, I prefer the number 10, because it is an even number.

5) If you could invite 5 MD players to dinner, past, present and not including Mur, who would they be and why?

I have to think about this.

6) If the Defenders of Bob were to be represented by a set of runes, what is the set and why? Please include a drawing so I can see how you position them.

This will have to wait for contemplation.

7) Hand-Draw a picture of you with Bob and post it here. I will have to work on this. Drawing is difficult and painful for me.

Edited by Windy

Bob, to me, is really the essence of Magic Duel. Bob is the accumulation of creative thoughts and ideas put in to action to shape the world. That is something I want to protect.
I would be a Jaguar. They are mysterious, sleek, fast, strong, and incredibly agile. They are also extremely intelligent. Those are all attributes I would value.
I told them that I wanted to be a professional horse trainer and have my own ranch. I wanted to show horses at a national level. I am now showing at a national level. I guess I haven't really changed that much in relation to my goals.
I haven't really thought about it before but the number 9 is really both a beginning and an end. It is the end of the single digits and the beginning of the double digits.

I would invite Keida, TTL, Lady Kat, adiomino, and Stippler. Keida: Because just from talking with messaging with her I can tell she is an awesome person. TTL: Because I enjoy tallking with him. Lady Kat: One time she dropped a gigantic boulder on me and I think we bonded. True story. Adiomino: Because he helped me get started in Magic Duel and was extremely patient with all of my questions. He is generally a great person. Stippler: He showed me respect and was fun to be around. I enjoyed being around a fellow Bob worshiper.
I admit to being a bit confused about this question. What runes are you talking about? There are multiple varities of runic alphabets, runic stones, and runic tablets. I will complete this part asap.

7) Hand-Draw a picture of you with Bob and post it here.
I'm working on it and will post it asap.

I will finish my application as soon as I can. Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

-Lord Jaguar

[b]ZenTao[/b] - we like your drawings and we gave you a lot of thought, discussion and consideration, but I'm afraid you are not a match.

[b]Windy[/b] - You are definitely a dedicated, valued and loyal Guardian of Bob and have been for many years, but you already have a very concrete role with your pub in Marind Bell. You have previously been tied into Loreroot for years and now have just recently become a citizen of Marind Bell. For these reasons we cannot accept you and hope you understand our reasoning.

[b]Lord Jaguar[/b] - We have a concern regarding your recent interest in Marind Bell as we are a neutral group, and we need to remain so as for example Bob has guardians all over the realm from all different parts of it. We are interested in seeing your finished application though, and depending on what comes of that maybe having a conversation with you. Runic alphabets, stones and tablets are all created with runes from the various futharks. I'd prefer you use the elder futhark, how you use it is up to you.

Z