Come back Pamplemousse!

:c Pampleuff, madame grapefruit, protector and awesome lady!
Come back, please?

There are people who miss you, and I miss you especially. Please come back to MD, to YIM. Help teach the newbies with all their questions, have poetry fights with Tarquis and me again. But if you decide not to come back, then at least let us know you're doing okay.

To YIM ??? Curiose, as much as i respect Pample , i respect her as a character in game ! If you want her to return to YiM , consider contacting her on YiM or on her personal mail . If you want her back in MD , thats something diffrent! People have been on and off MD , it's called personal life , it happens !

• Root Admin

If she did not tell you, I will break it.

She asked me previously to remove her forum account, and since i dont remove them after a certain age, i removed as much of the infomation on it for her as possible, I do not think she will read this, since she wont be able to log into to the forum. On top of that, why would you read the forum of a game you have left? If she had wanted some kind of chance to come back, i would have left telling people, and not just disappear.