Help from the East

Fyrd Argentus

If you try to visit the balcony off Marind's Bedroom, you will discover evil spirits plotting the take-over of the realm. These are the leaders of the two spirit armies seen in the first two segments of the Lost Path Adventure. There, Fyrd swears he will find a way to seek help against these evil ones.

His labor is now complete (bugs excepted). You can now travel to the Far Eastern lands, past the Tribunal, and embark on a multi-part quest to get the item which will help against the evil ones. Explore with "LOOK" - every single active clickie in the new land is used.

So now there are THREE independent ways you can start the Lost Path adventure, entwined though they may be.

Hope you enjoy...

• 1 month later...

Princess "interference" has been found in the Piano Room, and it might be awhile before I can get over there and fix it.

The song that starts EFEDC.... the next note was maliciously raised by a whole step. So try entering the "messed-up" version of this song (next note raised a whole step) to progress on the quest.

Sorry, and thanks to Esmaralda for calling me to the mat on this one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Fictionist Room has been closed (see announcements). I presume this is the work of the Evil Queen and Princess, trying to prevent us from thwarting their designs on the realm. I will be working to bypass this unfortunate event.... 90% of this quest still is open...

The Clerk in the Far East had a very narrow escape from the evil Queen and Princess, who sealed off his office, shrank him to mouse size, and released a cat to chase him. I have found him a new home in exile, in the mouse's hole in Sage's Keep. He should be safe there.