Images
-
tldWPhu.png
-
First Bug Achievement?
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Padraig
-
~~Alliances~~
I have to question the fairness of the alliance buffs being active against non allied people, I just ran a great ritual into a single grassan, easy win right? WRONG aside from my heaviest hitters only pinging it for 1 dmg each (WTH?) it hit everything in my party back for no less than 1500 a round. Also I would like to adress the fact that Alliance players may hit non allied players on the normal time scale of what is it 7 mins? but non allied players can only hit back every hour? thats quite the desparity in my eyes. you hit me 9-10 times before I can attack back once... yea not in the least bit fair to the gamers who aren't in the IN crown.