~~Alliances~~

Skyite

So now it seems like alliances are slowly being implemented again~~~

Lets see how it turns out and watch who will rise or be put to shame xD.........

We might even see the earliest alliances come back and of course new ones emerge____

Lets just list the ones already here=====

Alliance Name -------------------------------- Leader ------------- Active or Not ----------- Homeland

1. Soldiers of the Inner Sun -------------.Muratus del Mur. --------------??? ------------------Marind Bell

2. Guerrilla Golemicarum ------------------Wodin ---------------------------Yes ---------------- Golemicarum

3. Necrovion Sentinels ---------------------??? ------------------------------??? ------------------- Necrovion

4. Guardians of the Root --------------------.Knator Commander. --------Yes -----------------Loreroot

5.The Seekers of Enlightenment ----------- .Chewett. ---------------Yes --------------- Marind Bell

|

|

• Root Admin

alliances will not be the way they were tested first.

most important change in alliance mode is now that they can attack both allied and nonallied players just that with different rules and restrictions. There si a score counted for alliances vs alliance fights.

Alliances will be used only in relation to adventurelog events and other PLANNED things, no more custom made alliances or alliances made just for fighting. You will see soon alliances with GUILD roles, such as alliance of story tellers, or things like that. Alliances will be shifted slowly towards something like social classes / guilds/ clans but in a very cool way, i hope. Leaders will have much more important roles than just fighting.

I can only fast reply cause of a gay bug >:( I'd like to spread it =D Whenever I try to start a new topic or write a normal reply it just goes blank. So her I am =D I would like to make an alliance for Khalazdad's Army and as I'm kinda his apprentice and in charge of things while his on, er, vacation I would like to found it. Soz for messing your topic up Skyite =D

Well then, how about this. Each of the Alliances have it's own separate thread listing who is in there. Some may even make occasional reports on their findings. This way people could see what the alliances are about and know who they should seek out. The threads would need to be organized similarly though. For instance:

Thread Name: Alliance Name <Type>

Homeland:

Activity:

Members:

Description:

[example]

Thread Name: The Archivists <Guild>

Homeland: MDA Lands

Activity: Active

Members:

1. Renavoid

2. Yami no Sakura

Description: Keepers of the information of Magic Duel.

[end example]

Of course, the Description should be longer.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to question the fairness of the alliance buffs being active against non allied people, I just ran a great ritual into a single grassan, easy win right? WRONG aside from my heaviest hitters only pinging it for 1 dmg each (WTH?) it hit everything in my party back for no less than 1500 a round. Also I would like to adress the fact that Alliance players may hit non allied players on the normal time scale of what is it 7 mins? but non allied players can only hit back every hour? thats quite the desparity in my eyes. you hit me 9-10 times before I can attack back once... yea not in the least bit fair to the gamers who aren't in the IN crown.

I have to question the fairness of the alliance buffs being active against non allied people, I just ran a great ritual into a single grassan, easy win right? WRONG aside from my heaviest hitters only pinging it for 1 dmg each (WTH?) it hit everything in my party back for no less than 1500 a round. Also I would like to adress the fact that Alliance players may hit non allied players on the normal time scale of what is it 7 mins? but non allied players can only hit back every hour? thats quite the desparity in my eyes. you hit me 9-10 times before I can attack back once... yea not in the least bit fair to the gamers who aren't in the IN crown.

Single grasan is a mean ritual even without alliance bonuses. If you don't have the right countermeasure in your ritual, you'll be toast. Alliance bonus actually doesn't help that much either.

I hear that the difference in attack intervals is there to prevent players from different alliances attacking each other too often because the loyalty rewards/penalties are quite big or something. It's the way the restriction is implemented that gives alliance members advantage over other players, but it isn't treated like a serious issue. And after all, alliance members are made out of RPCs and players who had to prove themselves worthy of being in there first, so they've earned those advantages.