Images
-
tldWPhu.png
-
First Bug Achievement?
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Scale Watcher
-
Status Bars
For the last two or so days, I'm getting no info on the status bars along the right side of the game screen. I get a column of: lbl val lbl val With an adept count of 0. If I click the Adept button it lists my adepts, but none of the values are visible on the actual game-screen. Is it just me? (I've tried clearing my history and reloading, as well as switching browsers...)