Images
-
Petal Elucid I
Petal Elucid I
By Chewett ·
Winner of the auction will have this exclusivity for this creature for at least 60 days
-
tldWPhu.png
-
First Bug Achievement?
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by kuPfeR
-
Music loading with page?
hi, I'm quite newbe here to, and it's one of the things that ahve impressed me most. who decides (or who has the power to decide) the song belonging to a certain scene? would it be possible to open to all players a sort of contest to let someone put a song of his choice for some time in some place? I think that music would be an important help to the ambience of the game! (and by the way, I liked the song for his "impact" on my game evening, someone can tell me the title/artist of that song?) Kup