Dream Quest

Phantom Orchid

[size="6"][center]~~~~ [color="#FF00FF"]D[/color][color="#00FFFF"]r[/color][color="#48D1CC"]e[/color][color="#800080"]a[/color][color="#FF0000"]m[/color] [color="#FF8C00"]Q[/color][color="#00FF00"]u[/color][color="#FFA500"]e[/color][color="#FF00FF"]s[/color][color="#008000"]t[/color] ~~~~[/center][/size]

(by Phantom Orchid at Entire MD. )

[b]Reward:[/b] Wishpoint. [b]Also, one bonus prize will be given for most creative submission for part 2.[/b]
[b]
Requirements:[/b] Any player can participate, including alts; however, you use either one alt [i]or[/i] your main - not both. Rewards are based on the quality of work, which will require patience and perseverance. Also, it is not a race.
WARNING: This quest will dance on the fine line between brilliance and madness - it is *not* for the faint of heart!
[b]
How to start:[/b] [b]PM in-game or on forum no later than server day 195 if you wish to participate.

Entries for parts 1 & 2 must be received no later than day 201.[/b]

([i]updated information is in bold[/i])

[sub]
[center]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/center][/sub]

[sub][center]"What if you slept?
And what if,
In your sleep
You dreamed?
And what if,
In your dream,
You went to Heaven
And there plucked
A strange and
Beautiful flower?
And what if,
When you awoke,
You had the flower
In your hand?
Ah, what then?"

Samuel Taylor Coleridge[/center]

[center]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/center]
[/sub]

Edited by Phantom Orchid

[quote name='lashtal' timestamp='1310239753' post='87455']
This is very interesting...

Any deadline to find you in-game?
[/quote]

Its duration and ending will be unpredictable, as dreams are - so no deadline.

Which is a good thing for you, because I just got lost in the labyrinth! :blink:

Edited by Phantom Orchid

[quote name='chirobitz' timestamp='1310258501' post='87484']
wow it sounds a little scary. never gone to the labirinth myself. a lot of players warn me not to go since i can get lost easily.. i may try it with my dummy account so i would not waste my main if i could not get out. xP
[/quote]

Whew, that was a close one. Lucky for me Sephirah guided me out safely.

Also, I have priestess duties to attend to - so don't forget that patience is one of the requirements for this quest. It may take Time to get back to you, but I will.

• 2 weeks later...