Selling Resources

jmaster

OK, as you guys have heard I am selling my Inventory Resources. I will display a list of What I have and the price to sell them for :) Leave me a post, or a Pm ingame or Forum to let me know if you want Them. All are 1 Sc a piece except for certain ones, I will be adding and removeing stuff from this page as they sell and come into my Inventory.

9 Branches - 4 Sc's
9 Lumber - 9 Sc's - Reserved for Darry Dabby
15 Mineral Water - 10 Sc's
2 Timeless dust - 4 Sc's (2 Sc's a piece, Harder to get so costs more :P)
27 Water - 20 Sc's
1 MirrorRitual Stone - 1 Gc and 2 Sc's

Edited by jmaster

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1311336686' post='88561']
simularly with water. i am selling the water dowsers stock for half that price
[/quote]

I get the prices are higher.... Im trying to make a profit, they will drop slowly but surely to a price that will sell, for now its a test. And also If I am confronted about the prices again, dont worry about them cause you will only raise them then.

[quote name='Sasha Lilias' timestamp='1311354636' post='88603']
Then you are a fool and you will not sell. Simple as.
[/quote]

That is too stop people from continuesly pulling me away from what I am trying to do, If it doesnt work then prices will still drop but If people keep saying my prices are high and bothering me about it they will just continue to raise. I dont care if they sell fast, I am a patient Man. So please people only reply if you want something, and not bash on my business, I dont do it to your guys so I ask for at least the same respect.

• Root Admin

[quote name='jmaster' timestamp='1311354801' post='88605']
That is too stop people from continuesly pulling me away from what I am trying to do, If it doesnt work then prices will still drop but If people keep saying my prices are high and bothering me about it they will just continue to raise. I dont care if they sell fast, I am a patient Man. So please people only reply if you want something, and not bash on my business, I dont do it to your guys so I ask for at least the same respect.
[/quote]

Surely as more people bother you, you will raise the prices, And thusly even more will bother you, so the cycle continues. Where does it stop?