WTB a girlfriend

*laughs out loud* come on, am I the only person who finds it funny to want to buy a girl friend???
I ONLY opened it up cz it sounded funny in my head :P as you can plainly see, yes I am truly 'head over heels' for Eva, heck you can ask anyone that! they all know her cz of me...

I thought it would be funny to open a topic with this title... I would not like anyone but Eva, and yes, she knows about it, and she knows it's a joke (aka meant to make people laugh) I'm pretty sure you wouldn't mind a few chuckles :P!

oh, and a final note : this topic I opened up the same day I met Eva, and the second she left ^^

basically, any mod who wants to close this may go ahead and do so, but I'd rather it stays opened... it was a bit fun after all ^^

Edited by MoM

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1294330731' post='76976']
Anything posted below this post that has anything to do with KY or similar will be removed, anything not constructive will also be removed, warn levels will be added. This is a forum, you are not to have fun!
[/quote]

This is a forum, you are not to have fun! Couldn't help it, read that message somewhere around the forum and wanted to share. >>