Stone auction

aranna

I am going to be auctioning stones, I currently have 15 stones and will continue to collect during the period of time during the auction. The auction will run for two weeks starting September 3 at 00:00 server time. Basically you can bid anything you want but I will only accept certain creatures if you wish to offer them in the bid. I am not putting a price on these stones but by the end of the 2 weeks I should have an extra 14-27 stones (due to me being away for 3 days). If you bid for 42 stones but I don't have 42 I will subtract the normal price for each stone per stone you don't get from the 42.

On a side note I except coins, secrets/favours and certain creatures. As most of you don't understand how secrets and favours work coins will suffice unless you have a secret or a favour that might spark my interest (secrets and favours [u][i][b]MUST[/b][/i][/u] be in game I woud and will never ask for something outside of MD). To place a secret or a favour as a bid just say secret or favour in your bid but please don't waste my time with something that is general knowledge, has the potential to become public knowledge or too many people know.

Edit: Also throwing in 2 mirror ritual stones and an attack lock stone

Edited by aranna

• Root Admin

[quote name='aranna' timestamp='1314595844' post='90964']
On a side note I except coins, secrets/favours and certain creatures. As most of you don't understand how secrets and favours work coins will suffice unless you have a secret or a favour that might spark my interest (secrets and favours [u][i][b]MUST[/b][/i][/u] be in game I woud and will never ask for something outside of MD). To place a secret or a favour as a bid just say secret or favour in your bid but please don't waste my time with something that is general knowledge, has the potential to become public knowledge or too many people know.
[/quote]

If you want i can tell you secrets that will undoubtedly get us both banned... Well, i might survive it. Buying secrets is a very tricky slope and can very easily get you banned. I wouldnt recommend it.

Secrets are dangerous yes, that is what intigues me about them. A secret that big would probably win you the auction plus some, but I will take your advice and be carefull as to what secrets I will accept. So please specify if it is a will get us both banned or not, I like and support this game to much to risk that for me or anyone else.

• Root Admin

it would not be possible to detail what will get you banned since most secrets become common knowledge once someone has been banned for them.

But i can tell you that buying secrets will most likely get you into very dodgey waters... espically if you are going to tell the world you are doing so...

• 2 weeks later...