Mind Power Advance Requirement

Blood Prince

Hi,

First of all I apologies for the fact if I'm asking a question which has been answered before.

I have been away from game for a while and recently started playing and lot has changed. I also read an announcement on MP level advancement to get a creature upgraded.

Since I'm one of the slow people playing this game I actually could not max my crits before the (my fault) new rule. So I have my angiens which I cannot upgrade.

The question I have is this.

Does all the crits at some point require MP6 to be upgraded? For angiens I understand because of their importance in the game context and many other creatures may be there. But do you think this is applicable for a crit like an dark archer?? I found this pretty absurd when I got the MP requirement as advanced to get to the max archer. (I considered the max archer as a very nice crit for a ritual which is gettable for anybody who is playing this game for sometime. Since most don't get angiens(since MB came up with a reason to block it), dracs or any other rare and powerful ones). Isn't this unfair?

Does MP advance means if you are MP3 you need to be MP4 and if MP4 one need to be MP5 and if MP5 need to be MP6??

BP

[i][color=#808080]not all, but many crits do need MP6 to max.[/color][/i]
[i][color=#808080]to make you feel better the MP6 lvl is supposed to change in the future (not sure how near).[/color][/i]
[i][color=#808080]Both the requirements and the MP6 as such.[/color][/i]
[i][color=#808080]So hopefully it'll be easier to upgrade your crits then.[/color][/i]

[quote name='Elthen Airis' timestamp='1316178757' post='92042']
There's also the option where you could spend a Wish Point for an advancement of a certain creature, so that's also a way to neglect the MP requirement. However, you can't neglect it this way in battles.
[/quote]

For MP5 you can play with the upgraded crit. But my point is you currently have two options which are equally nonviable

1. Go to MP6 (its requirement will change as Mur has indicated but how long? and by then what would be the requirement? will it be gettable to the majority?)
2. It hard enough to earn a WP let alone spend it on a crit upgrade unless you have exhausted the WP shop like most of the people at the top of the wish point list :)

So in the end who is at an advantage? Answer is people who are quick and are stat grinders.

Edited by Synex

• Root Admin

[quote name='Synex' timestamp='1316263546' post='92118']
2. It hard enough to earn a WP let alone spend it on a crit upgrade unless you have exhausted the WP shop like most of the people at the top of the wish point list :)
[/quote]

really? iv just got 5 for doing nothing from the age achievements. WP's are getting easier and more common.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1316267881' post='92123']

really? iv just got 5 for doing nothing from the age achievements. WP's are getting easier and more common.
[/quote]

Chewett I too have 4 out of the 5 you are talking about but thats like one time isn't it? Its not recurring. So you have 10 crits you need to upgrade and you need a steady flow of WP's. I only have won one WP from Burns others were for age.

Another thing you say is its getting easier. Getting for me means its not there still so that makes a certain segment at an distinct advantage. That's my opinion by the way.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1316267881' post='92123']

[/quote]
Yes - the age WPs devalued them and they are supposed to get easier to get in general in the future... Still, I think it will be a long way until most ppl will use them to upgrade their heretics... and other than age there does not to be some sudden increase of WPs awarded yet. I will reiterate - same heretic upgrade anyone could have maxed without much hassle not long ago (and no WP involved).