Land Tools Of Golemus

Yrthilian

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1319618989' post='94675']
Also, how can you apply a rule to every land when Mur specifically said that no resource rules should be applied to citizens of any lands?
[/quote]

[quote][color=#CCCCCC]Ann. 1984 - [2011-08-16 07:12:27 - Stage 10][/color]
Land leaders are requested not to interfere with the shared tools by placing any land laws to govern their use. [b]The tools are meant to be grabbed by anyone regardless of land[/b] and further changes to the way they will be available are still pending. It is too soon to have any land specific regulations regarding shared tools.

[color=#CCCCCC]Ann. 2047 - [2011-10-05 04:15:03 - Stage 11][/color]
[b]Golemus Lab - Item dispatcher location[/b]
Golemus Laboratory chest holds a wide range of shared items. Liquid language flasks that make you speak other languages, the reality coagulators that allow you to materialize fenths, sand melters for creating raw glass and memory stone detectors are all there. [b]Access to the location is governed by the GG King, through a key he can permanently give to anyone he alone decides. [/b]
[/quote]

I believe that rule does not aply to GG lab tools

Edited by xrieg

• Root Admin

I was more referring to depleting resources, for anyone can do that if they want (note i dont actually know what resources are in GG, but i am guessing its a general amount) unlike getting the actual tools which im pretty sure only GG people who have the key to get in can do.

The people who have access to the Lab are all Golemus citizens, Yrth is saying he will enact a punishment on the person handing out the tools/facilitating the person that's depleting. Golemus citizens agreed to the rules, so someone broke them when they gave the item to the person who's depleting.

Punishment on the person depleting isn't explicitly stated, though I suspect if they're Golemus as well, something may happen.

[quote name='Rhaegar Targaryen' timestamp='1319630344' post='94684']
His "rules" aren't based on laws, but on soul monopoly of force, basically, he threatens anyone who dares to defy his will, as he did countless times before.
People seem to like that here.
[/quote]
GG king was given authority and control over a set of powerful tools. His ruling is that they are to be obtained contacting ppl with the key - and that they must be used respecting no-depletion law. The same law that most (?) lands ave - and that is currently notoriously ignored

sorry i did not have access to forums from work

Yes this refers to ALL lands. Golemus is a land of respect and the system is geared towards that respect of not depleting other lands of all their resources.
The rule is based on the use of the item more so then the lands. The rule is that the item is not to be used to deplete the land resources.

The laws of a land are still intact and i have not made a rule about the resources directly but on the use of the tool.