My Lost Avatar

Geigon

[font=georgia,serif]Hello there,[/font]

[font=georgia,serif]A few months ago i had to take a brake from game , and right before that i wanted to place my avatar in my avatar vault , but i must have done something awfully wrong and i returned it to the shop by mistake i think ...[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]I start playing again now but i want my avatar back rly bad , it was uploaded by myself for personal use and now its lost :([/font]
[font=georgia,serif]It is the same avatar as the one that i have here on forum , is there someone that can help me get it back please ?[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]We can ofc discuss some sort of reward if its a player , and if possible throu a game admin or even Mur himself i would be really greatful.[/font]

[font=georgia,serif]Thank you so much.[/font]

[font=georgia,serif]PS: i also uploaded it in the post.[/font]

Edited by Geigon

its either u did something wrong when u manipulated with it or it was reported as stolen art since theres one much like yours on this site..

[url="http://www.picturescloset.com/Dragon_Albums/Drawings/slides/Dragon-Pencil-Drawing-oni.html"]http://www.picturescloset.com/Dragon_Albums/Drawings/slides/Dragon-Pencil-Drawing-oni.html[/url]

it was drawn by my sister , i didnt stole it from anywhere , i even sent the original drawing when i uploaded it.
maybe she uploaded it somehwere after that , i'll ask her next time i talk to her.

• 2 months later...