WTS Tea, Resources and Stones

stavaroiu

[quote name='Shadowseeker' timestamp='1321871714' post='96324']
BP, that's pretty lame. If you do not intend to bid, why raise the price?

I am refusing to pay the raised price until you give an offer you currently stand at.
[/quote]

Shadow I have the right to retract or raise my bid and you have that too. You may refuse to pay that's your wish and not my concern and you have no authority what so ever to force me to put a price.

You were the one, you alone, to cause me to jump from 2gc something to 5gc. Now you retract it, and wash your hands?

I wished to know if your older bids still stood or not simply- because if you retract, do you retract all or what? I refuse to pay the raised price simply because it feels like malicious bidding. So, do you stand at 4gc1sc, or what now? I am not going to remove bids/alter or do anything else until I know.

Well then, I retract my bid fully until the original one before you raised the bidding war. Sorry, but to me it looks very much as if you solely did it to trap me into a higher bid now. No offense stav, but right now it looks exactly like that. I did not even get an information because you used PM to overbid, okay. Then I see nothing and suddenly you retract, possibly me causing to miss it and then pay so much?

No. Simply no.

[quote name='Shadowseeker' timestamp='1321799624' post='96268']
If someone is just adding 2sc that'll never work..2gc 5sc for sand+fenths.
[/quote]

Firstly Shadow Starv is selling the Fenths of 295++ and some sand and you bid 2 GC for both. Then I put 2sc up because I thought its worth it simply because of the time one takes to collect all those resources.

When I raised 2sc you came out with a nice comment quoted above to say what ever you bid I'm gonna bid higher. You are bidding higher because you know the resource lot is worth higher but you would prefer the low ball. When I bid 4gc 1sc you incremented it by 14sc to 5gc meaning you yourself think its worth it and even more.

I retracted the bid on the grounds that I got another offer(not fenths etc...) which requires a little more gold so I decided to keep what I bid.

If Starv asked me the reason I would have given him the reason.

Which, were it a real auction, would have been a binding offer. Fine. I will change my highest bid to 3gc 5sc, anyone bidding over it can have it.

Try to see it from my perspective for once- I see someone raising a price, then silently removing, and then refusing to tell why until I say I refuse to pay the higher price?

Edit: And actually, no, to me the resource is not worth a lot more, on accounts that I can gather them "for free". It takes time, but that's what I have plenty of in MD...but no outlet for. I simply loathe being "scammed" now, because that's simply what it looked like to me.

Edited by Shadowseeker

[quote name='Shadowseeker' timestamp='1321876492' post='96333']
Edit: And actually, no, to me the resource is not worth a lot more, on accounts that I can gather them "for free". It takes time, but that's what I have plenty of in MD...but no outlet for. I simply loathe being "scammed" now, because that's simply what it looked like to me.
[/quote]

Anyone has their own right to feel anything even it is not true.

can we all step back for a moment and just let the auctioneer decide on the current bids as max?
Until the seller updates or confirms the final bids here, you two won't solve anything by bickering back and forth.
(and it is even the auctioneer's right to not acknowledge the "retraction", IMHO, but that's not for me to decide)

• Root Admin

Once you have placed a bid, you should be honor bound to make it. Retracting it after making the price go up lots is both rude and plain wrong.

BloodPrince you should keep the bid as it is, Or, shadow has the chance to take his bid down to what you took before.

You should honor your bids, what you did is untrustworthy and sneaky.

I don't see anyone outbidding my 2sc offer for the 48 unidentified plants. Why is it at 3 sc?
Further, I see that the highest bid for toxic plants is 4sc by Master. Why is it now showing 5sc?

Are these private bidders?

Edited by Esmaralda

Now this is a strange situation...
As for Esmaralda, yes there was a private offer placed for the plants, stones and fenths. That is why the name is not appearing next to the offer.
As for the situation about the fenths and sand, i will consider Shadow`s offer of 3gc 5sc the highest and from now on i will do as Maebius advised and wont acknowledge the retracting on any of my future sells/auctions.