Rain Party @ Marind's Roundabout around 20:00 today (01/02/12)

Rumi

Amoran K Kol and I will be hosting a rain party at Marind's Roundabout in Marind Bell.

The party is scheduled for 20:00, although there may be an update with a slightly later time (dependent on RL events).

Bring your rain boots and rain coat cuz it's gonna be wet!

Songs
Poetry
Fun

Everyone is invited! (sorry about the short notice)

Thanks everyone for coming to the rain party. I was passing through Amoran's hometown and we thought it would be a fun event to hold during a visit. Unfortunately, my wife was sick today and Amoran was called unexpectedly into work and we didn't have more than 20 minutes to visit. So, as Amoran said, short but sweet.

Seeing such an enthusiastic response was great and we will have another longer party soon.

Such open invite festivities and events can be put on newsbox (triggers area) if I'm told in advance (only just read the topic).

Invitation to ask for festivity announcement there goes to anyone, not everything will actually get put up though.

I'm not the only one with ability to put stuff there, others may be less or more willing.