Lesson about MB

Liberty4life

okies ladies, me got somethin interestin in here, me has homework for ya on lesson about land of mb

if ya wanna learn somethin or check your knowledge, pm me on forum, and me will send ya questions

there will be 2 rounds of questions, first round is qualification for second round which is very hard and which will define who knows the most

questions are of general type, all are about mb ofc, mainly concerning its history but there are some concernin social structures and events and some are of geographical type, nuthin too complicated that requires extensive use of brain its more about observing and noticing or rememberin if ya vet or readin stuff if ya newb, however ya will have to search for some answers, but some will require ya to dig very DEEP in every possible source, be it forum, mda or wut else, also feel free to ask around other ppl, or team up, what ever ya like

this is open for who ever is interested

round one will last.... week or two... unsure yet :D depends how answers will be comin in

reward: knowledge, fun, loss of your excessive free time and sharpenin your memory and/or search abilities

okies rhaegar said he would sponsor quest with some spell stone/s that would be awarded to newer folks that do good in here

edit: me forgot to say... it wont really be questions... some are questions but some are subjects... about which ya have to elaborate

Edited by Liberty4life

Yes, figured it already Chewett... It was obvious from the very title of the PM! :D

In the batch of spammish questions of history that anyone can find on forums and in game records, a certain question was hidden in the middle... :D Nonchalantly :D

[quote]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]what do ya know about angys[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Hehehe

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

[quote name='Rhaegar Targaryen' timestamp='1327791406' post='102737']
In the batch of spammish questions of history that anyone can find on forums and in game records
[/quote]

teh point was to encourage that

and all questions can be solved by 1 days old newb who digs deep enough and pays attention

and anyways its mainly aimed for younger players not for ya old farts :P

Not to be rude, I have to mention that I liked the last question about research of locations with events in MB... Promotes certain "historical site" feeling that I approve.

Also, note to the public, the answer to the question "[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]who is most important person in mb" is Liberty. That's the point of the quest, along with the Angien research hijack :D[/font][/color]

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

hint and reminder
dont just simply answer question, go deeper in detailing your answer, to find as much as ya can about given subject, while simple answer is a good answer, the more in depth answer is always better but not necessary, its still up to ya to decide, but the more the merrier

and also the best way to find some answers is to ask people that were involved in given thing

Edited by Liberty4life

So, let me get this straight. You tell us what to research, we put in time and effort looking for information, and then send it to you, with the reward being the knowledge that we find? Why should anyone send you things at all then? Last I checked, you're not even a Marind Bell citizen.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Pipstickz' timestamp='1327809765' post='102760']
So, let me get this straight. You tell us what to research, we put in time and effort looking for information, and then send it to you, with the reward being the knowledge that we find? Why should anyone send you things at all then? Last I checked, you're not even a Marind Bell citizen.
[/quote]

Bingo...

Pip has hit the nail on the head...

Lib is asking you to work for him :D for free, and even requesting you to dig deep and work hard to get him his information lol

basically ya guys are sayin this

[quote]GJ bingo he is askin ya all to work things for him, he is soooooooo evil ouu my ouu my lets kill that lazy jerk lib, ofc we know lib is usin us to do his research for him wut else could it be, its true that none of us saw questions and its true that none of us understood wuts goin on here, we just think we know based on our prejudice of sorts[/quote]

good, me sad to see that, but as i said none of ya who are ramblin around saw questions, or understand wut this is, [b]NONE[/b] of it is research based just so you know, so no pip me dont tell ya wut to research, me tell ya wut historical things actually happened in realm that mattered for mb, some mb trivia and some basic info about land, although most likely ppl like rhaegar and others who into research stuff would went that way on question or two, although me not lookin for that sort of answers

in general, me expected way less ppl to get interested for this thing, me suppressed that me got asked for questions by nice amount of ppl, hope me sees as much answers in end ^^

Edited by Liberty4life