Reindrach

Rumi

Untokened
Age 100

[quote name='Liberty4life' timestamp='1307817618' post='86103']
ya ppl who make auctions should make dutch type of auctions, meaning ya start with very high price and then ya start lowering it, meaning sale would have only one bid, and as soon bid is made deal is done, and there wouldnt be any misunderstandings since bidder has no time to lose his money somewhere else [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I'm going to auction a reindrach in the manner suggested by Liberty. The price will periodically drop until the reindrach is sold.

The opening sale is 13 gc.

[quote name='Mercurial Spectre' timestamp='1333566686' post='108272']
3 Gc+ resources
[/quote]

If you want to make a trade offer that is not strictly gold or silver, feel free to contact me via PM. Otherwise, the only reply this topic should see besides the auction price is "I will pay that amount. Let's pick a place and time to make the trade." (or something to that effect)

Rumi is the only one who should be posting prices here, and he will lower his price until somebody decides to buy it, or he decides he's gone too low.

If you wish to discuss alternate forms of payment:
[quote name='Rumi' timestamp='1333567255' post='108275']
If you want to make a trade offer that is not strictly gold or silver, feel free to contact me via PM.
[/quote]