What happened?

Kaijin W.

[b][font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Kaijin boo[/font][/b] [size=2][color=#CC3300][b]You can be attacked while in idle mode for 6 more hours [/b][/color][/size]
[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif][size=2]You have been disconected from the game interface because you opened multiple windows. You can keep only one game interface open at a time. This restriction is to prevent server overload and allow more people to lay at the same time. You are free to use multiple accounts but use them one at a time. Also please read the Rules and Restrictions for more details about using multiple accounts or exploiting bugs. [/size][/font]

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place or not. But I was in idle mode clicked on resume play and got the above message! WTF? I know purplebunny and me play from the same computer, but not at the same time besides we're watching the rugby at the moment. I thought I'd resume play for a bit during some of the half time and got that message.

Only one window was open the game window. I'm confused.

Kaijin

Edited by Kaijin W.

[quote name='Kaijin W.' timestamp='1353768780' post='126183']
[b][font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Kaijin boo[/font][/b] [size=2][color=#CC3300][b]You can be attacked while in idle mode for 6 more hours [/b][/color][/size]
[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif][size=2]You have been disconected from the game interface because you opened multiple windows. You can keep only one game interface open at a time. This restriction is to prevent server overload and allow more people to lay at the same time. You are free to use multiple accounts but use them one at a time. Also please read the Rules and Restrictions for more details about using multiple accounts or exploiting bugs. [/size][/font]

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place or not. But I was in idle mode clicked on resume play and got the above message! WTF? I know purplebunny and me play from the same computer, but not at the same time besides we're watching the rugby at the moment. I thought I'd resume play for a bit during some of the half time and got that message.

Only one window was open the game window. I'm confused.

Kaijin
[/quote]

Its a minor bug. Happens sometimes even without opening multiple windows. Don't worry. Shouldn't be a problem. You'll just be in idle mode in the game when that message comes :) and you can resume the game by clicking on resume game ^_^